Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I rather make the playoffs but things look Bleek with how the team is playing. They don't have any urgency whatsoever until they are losing they play defense only to lose in the end. The bright side is we actually own our pick this year. So not making the playoffs is not a total failure lol

Last edited:
When Phil took this job I thought he would be committed but now I realize he probably did it for the money :smh:

Woj:

Knicks president Phil Jackson is determined to find a destination and deal that Anthony would agree to accept before the Feb. 23 NBA trade deadline, league sources said.

I know it's probably best for both sides to move on from each other but I'm gonna be kinda sad when he's gone. Guy gave away the prime years of his career to this franchise hoping to be part of a winning team & the front office failed him year after year. Melo deserves some of the blame, too though.

I don't think it's right that he's being chased out by a guy who just got here & might not be here much longer.

Last edited:
Imagine we somehow got the Brooklyn pick from Boston & had 2 top 5 picks in this draft? :x

Fultz/Isaac/Porzingis would be a hell of a trio to rebuild with

Imagine we somehow got the Brooklyn pick from Boston & had 2 top 5 picks in this draft?
sick.gif

Fultz/Isaac/Porzingis would be a hell of a trio to rebuild with
If we can move Melo & Noah I'm all in on tank mode. I just hate that Noah contract so damn much

Trade Melo.
Knicks tank.
Rose don't resign with the Knicks.
Joakim stays with Knicks
Willy get starting spot next season.

It's funny I googled to find my post from the 2015 off-season to 3-way trade Melo for Love and dudes were just laughing. Now our FO is failing at attempting that with Love's stock higher (also having earned Lebron's trust) and Melo's much lower and no other option he could entertain waiving his NTC for. That team to rebuild with could have very well been a reality.

Last edited:
We're turning into the Nets.

That year when they had Deron, paul, garnett, wallace, brook

and look at them now, only brook stayed

thats how its gonna be for the Knicks,,,,, only noah and KP will stay

I remember when I told y'all this was going to happen at the start of the season when y'all where in here talking about winning 50 games :rofl:

It's about three years too late but I'm excited that it's happening.

It's the Knicks way, three years too late instead of two years early.

Want the rebuild to start and enjoy the next three-four years of building a foundation while seeing Melo go somewhere he can play meaningful playoff games. We owe the guy that much.

I remember when I told y'all this was going to happen at the start of the season when y'all where in here talking about winning 50 games :rofl:

It's about three years too late but I'm excited that it's happening.

It's the Knicks way, three years too late instead of two years early.

Want the rebuild to start and enjoy the next three-four years of building a foundation while seeing Melo go somewhere he can play meaningful playoff games. We owe the guy that much.

So now that Melo is on the trade block, he deserves to win? Keep cookin

Ain't nobody asked Melo nothing but he's he only one who can say where he wants to go. Tell the fo GS or CLE or go ahead with that bs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom