Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Sup yall, crazy game today. I guess ill take that L tho because this team needs a franchise PG in the worst ******* way and this offseason is the time to get it.

Been mad busy lately but I will try to make myself more frequent as the season wears on especially with the nonstop trade rumors and Melo slander.

In the mean time check out the newest episode of my podcast if yall want... https://soundcloud.com/user-518851792

G'looks :nthat:  

Can I be a guest

trying to fall asleep and just remembering when the Garden at one point was chanting MVP MVP when Melo was at the line ....

i don't need this break up in my life :lol:

WE ALWAYS DID.

We just dont like drama, and rather set melo free from this curse

i'm not pointing out anyone specifically, but in all the time i've participated in this thread, there has been a lot more Melo hate than love. all of a sudden he's deserving of winning blah blah, but like 3 weeks ago people were calling for his head. just an observation of how this thread turns REAL quick :rolleyes

WE ALWAYS DID.

We just dont like drama, and rather set melo free from this curse

i'm not pointing out anyone specifically, but in all the time i've participated in this thread, there has been a lot more Melo hate than love. all of a sudden he's deserving of winning blah blah, but like 3 weeks ago people were calling for his head. just an observation of how this thread turns REAL quick :rolleyes

:lol:

Because its like i said above, fans and melo are in a domestic relationship, we tell him to stop doing dumb sh*t and listen but he never learns, and now that we know he has one foot out the door we appreciate him and begging him to stay

Last edited:
Only 5 of my kids failed the English regents. Two because they didn't show up consistently. :pimp: 5 of the special ed kids failed which sucks but two of them never showed up as well. 93% passing rate in year one :pimp:

**** Phil Jackson

Last edited:
On the bright side for NY, Knicks now projected to pick 11th in the draft if season ends today. Moved in front of Portland with that loss.

"In his last five games with the Knicks, he's averaging 30 points and 7.4 rebounds while shooting 47 percent from the field and 41 percent from three. And yet in his 194 minutes across those games the Knicks have been outscored by 16 points and are 2-3."

Melo ain't the only guy to blame for this season man.

This game really drew attention to the true star of the show. A man who manages to keep his superiority while consistently battling some of the best players in the league, often winning. At the end of the day though, he truly decides the games, making himself the most noteworthy man on the court for the most crucial moments, and enraging opposing players and fans with his every move.
I'm speaking, of course, about Scott Foster.

- Reddit

This game really drew attention to the true star of the show. A man who manages to keep his superiority while consistently battling some of the best players in the league, often winning. At the end of the day though, he truly decides the games, making himself the most noteworthy man on the court for the most crucial moments, and enraging opposing players and fans with his every move.
I'm speaking, of course, about Scott Foster.

- Reddit

Crying

Back
Top Bottom