Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

YO. this dude really just switching people in and out like 2k.

we dont got a gods chance of geting any type of momentum with this dude going the musical chair route.

feel bad for the players. Jennings alluded to this last month... basically saying nobody knows their roles or minutes. which is difficult and fustrating for players.

I know great teams are 1-15 but wow

Last edited:

Melo wagging his fingers at the crowd now? This thing is so god damn toxic. New avi coming soon
Damn what'd I miss?
Final Knicks possession of the half Melo had the ball and it started raining boos (either boos at Melo or the Knicks first half in general)

Melo drove the ball and got fouled and before stepping up to take his free throws he looked at the crowd and started wagging his finger back at them

Bron takin 40 ft threes now :smh:

we get no respect. i said it before we need to search the rikers yard for that enforcer . somebody who would've power bombed Lebron already ...

Bron takin 40 ft threes now
mean.gif

we get no respect. i said it before we need to search the rikers yard for that enforcer . somebody who would've power bombed Lebron already ...
Send Plumlee out there to break his legs. Who cares if he gets suspended right?

Last edited:
on another note, seen that draymond gettin at Barkley too.

IDK if green should be getting at him bout championships.

prime Barkley eats up draymond . and I doubt he could carry any team like barkley did all those years.

Final Knicks possession of the half Melo had the ball and it started raining boos (either boos at Melo or the Knicks first half in general)

Melo drove the ball and got fouled and before stepping up to take his free throws he looked at the crowd and started wagging his finger back at them

Damn :smh:

on another note, seen that draymond gettin at Barkley too.

IDK if green should be getting at him bout championships.

prime Barkley eats up draymond . and I doubt he could carry any team like barkley did all those years.

These NBA players are way too soft. :lol: Barkley would've murdered him in the paint

Last edited:
I'm still wondering about the two trades we didn't make and how we would be right now. Lowry & Crowder

Back
Top Bottom