Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

ROSE passed as I was yelling PASS
Not mad about that, but yes sixers have def improved since last year, and now that Embid is back from that injury.

first off why would you draw up a play for a wide open 3? and KP was wide open and air balled it like really man you better than that...and after the miss nobody got back on defense except melo :smh:

This L is on KP, he took the shot. Yeah, we shouldn't have been up ******* 1 against the Sixers to begin with but I digress. I don't want to hear anyone talk **** about Melo tonight, he locked his man down in the final possession and he looked visibly pissed at whatever Horny drew up.

first off why would you draw up a play for a wide open 3? and KP was wide open and air balled it like really man you better than that...and after the miss nobody got back on defense except melo :smh:
That's the thing though, we win even if KP misses. He just has to make sure the ball hits the rim. Cuz even if Philly gets the rebound they don't have a running head start semi fast break. They would've called timeout and set up a play with like 2 seconds left.

:smh:

Last edited:
If you blow it up, who do you keep?
1. KP
2. Melo (unless he aproved a trade)
3. Lee?
4. Kuz?
5. Willy?
6. Baker??

Walked in the door just in time for the final score. :smokin Guess I should be glad I'm never home on time. Also guessing it's Melo's fault tonight too?

This L is a blessing in disguise guys. It's all a snowball effect from here on out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom