Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I know we're still gonna be pretty damn mediocre/below average, but there are def things to be excited about this season.

Especially when Melo gets traded.

I'm jk guys relax

Gonna be a very interesting season.

Im pretty optimistic at this point... :nerd:

- KP's progression
- Willy's progression
- Addition of THJR to the core
- Frank NTired
- Coach Horny running his own schemes
- What happens with Melo
- Beasley, Jarret Jack, Sessions, KOQ, Kuz, C. Lee, Baker

* I forgot we have Session, & Jarrett Jack

Do you guys think Frank starts?

Frank the tank will be a nt legend before the season is out. Book it :rofl: he's coming off the bench his rookie year like Kobe. He got a labamba mentality

Depending on how training camp goes, I think Frank has a good chance to start. Bench would be...

Sessions
Baker
Lee
Pookie
KOQ/Noah

Keeping it 100, I have no idea what FrankNT is capable of. I haven't watched him play a minute of actual basketball. I watched the highlight film of of the euro AAU game but that's a biased sample size since it was edited to make him look as good as possible. Hopefully he is a 3pt shooting mini alphabet with DPOY ability but best believe I ain't buying it till I see it. So far he's a GM killer which is fine by me.. :smokin

Making the playoffs will set us back 3 years
You guys keep forgetting the players on the team aren't aiming to tank.

Forget the fact that tanking won't even be a thing pretty soon.

I don't get how some of yall can be optimistic but at the same time want the team to suck so you can get a certain player in the draft :lol:

I'd be more excited making the playoffs if led by KP, WIlly, THJ, and Frank. Would show us that the young guys are headed in the right direction.

Making the playoffs with Melo knowing Melo wont be here next year does nothing for us.

I'd be more excited making the playoffs if led by KP, WIlly, THJ, and Frank. Would show us that the young guys are headed in the right direction.

Making the playoffs with Melo knowing Melo wont be here next year does nothing for us.

Anyone of you guys in the fashion industry ? I'm about to start a line and I need some advice. Not on the designs but the smartest and best ways to get my shirts produced. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom