OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

Definitely... still would like more picks. Saints were offering a future 2nd/3rd and their 3rd to move up.

Personally would of taken that.

:lol:

Omar pissin and moaning about Dolphins having "3 inside linebackers"....

Que?!

Raek... natural Sam.
Timmons... natural Mike.
Kiko... natural Will.

All their best positions, dude is such a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we dropped the ball by not picking up an olineman in the 3rd. I get wanting depth on the defense. But the Oline is really a problem, and we took a step back imo

I think we dropped the ball by not picking up an olineman in the 3rd. I get wanting depth on the defense. But the Oline is really a problem, and we took a step back imo

Wasn't really a good draft for o-linemen.

Loved our picks yesterday :pimp:

Asiata, Isidora and Jermaine are all still on the board.

Xavier Woods and Desmond King.

Jake Butt and Bucky Hodges... please baby Jesus make this happen.

I was thinking the same after grabbing Asiata and NOT losing any picks over it. I was almost pissed on that one. Just swapping... filling need a and not overreaching for anything.

DolphinsDraft‏
@DolphinsDraft
22 DE Charles Harris
54 LB Raekwon McMillan
97 CB Cordrea Tankersley
164 OG Isaac Asiata
178 DT Davon Godchaux
194 DT Vincent Taylor

DE + 2 DT
LB
CB

and an OG

We added fat boys to beef up the lines and add depth. None are expected to be starters carrying the team, just contributors. Give breaks to Wake and Suh, spell one of the LBers, keep the older guys fresh AND learn on the fly.

This is the year where the Howard's, Drake's, and Carroo's, and Grant's will step up and produce more in their 2nd full season. Anything we get from the rooks is just added bonus.

5 of 6 picks on Defense, which was no secret at all.

Last edited:
I absolutely love this draft once again.

Biggest problem on defense, stopping the run.

Got a potential replacement to Wake and pass rusher.

The best tackling Sam/Middle linebacker.

2 huge defensive tackles, that also produce on special teams. Spell Jordan and Suh, constant rotation by end of the season keep bodies fresh.

Depth at Corner with a potential starter.

That's the FO and Coaching going, we have a problem. It's time to fix it. Awesome to watch, Coach um up Gase.

How do you guys feel good about the center position? Does Sheen play over Asiata if Pouncey goes down?

Last edited:
Isaiah Ford might end up being the steal of the draft for us.

EVERYWHERE I read he has a 3rd-5th rd grade from all these scouts/draftniks . That 4.61 forty might be a blessing for us

Last edited:
Mike Reiss, New England Patriots reporter: Here is the beauty of the situation for the Dolphins: They don’t have to rush the decision. They are committed to Tannehill in 2017, and since so much can change in an NFL calendar year, the smartest thing to do is to step back and assess how things look after the season. With more data and another year of evaluation in a business where players develop at various rates, it should be easier to make the decision that is best for the Dolphins under second-year coach Adam Gase. The other factor to consider is that if the Dolphins do move on from Tannehill, what is the alternative? One of the worst things a team can do is make a change just for the sake of making a change. If there is no clear-cut replacement option, that is all the more reason to stick with Tannehill, while layering the depth chart behind him with developmental prospects who could blossom into something greater in time. If that ultimately is the approach, the Dolphins are in good hands with general manager Chris Grier, who I view as one of the NFL’s more underrated talent evaluators.

It is amusing that this guy is a Patriots reporter, and he has a better grasp on how NFL teams should run than some people's favorite Miami reporter.

Is it me, or have things like this been said FOR YEARS about alternatives, developing depth around him, don't make changes for the sake of changes, etc???? :nerd: :lol:

Even funnier, the Buffalo guy said we shouldn't move on yet, but we should draft another QB early in the draft "just in case" :lol: :rofl:

It doesn't matter what the Jets guy said, he watches the Jets. :pimp:
(He actually said somethin smart tho, must have been blind luck or somethin)

Back
Top Bottom