Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers magically gonna go from being trash to rattling off 40 wins. Howling at saying the clippers are still the clippers like they aint been running LA for a minute.
Didn't know running LA was compiled of second round exits and chokes

Might as well say the seat is vacant for now

Last time the Lakers made the second round they got swept and Obama was still in his first term. I rest my case.
And when have the Clippers ever won a title? There's a reason why they hang selfies inside Staples.

I never said they'd been running things forever. I said they've been running things recently.
Call me the next time the Lakers have a 50 win season cuz the Clips have had 5 straight.
Those 50 wins have netted nothing of value. We have been losers for the past couple years yet our attendance records are neck to neck.

Eddiegambino aint eem from LA. We don't claim y'all.
Uh what makes you say that

Weren't you just crying in the mlb thread about getting picked on in here? We don't do that in LA.
Uh what? Reread that post again. I never said "I" get bashed for making trade scenario discussions in the NBA thread, I said I prefer the more analytical yet respectful posts on trades in the MLB thread than the NBA regulars bash each other on whatever they do on the trade machine or when a GM makes a trade. If you hate that opinion, then oh well.

Last edited:
And I know you hurt from the Clipper slander. Cmon man, I ain't stoppin you from throwing the Laker shade. It's all good mane.

What stips? 

Lakers won't make the playoffs. Lakers won't win 45 games. Only stipulation would be if the Lakers add "An impact player" other than Paul George and Brook Lopez this summer.

Make it $250
Man what kind of trash bet is this.
Magic is going to try to make moves.
So basically this bet is only in affect if he fails to acquire an "impact player"

Yea I'd be completely out.
Don't do it Whip.

Uh what? Reread that post again. I never said "I" get bashed for making trade scenario discussions in the NBA thread, I said I prefer the more analytical yet respectful posts on trades in the MLB thread than the NBA regulars bash each other on whatever they do on the trade machine or when a GM makes a trade. If you hate that opinion, then oh well.
he is from Milwaukee

It kills me that De'Aaron Fox's dad's name is Aaron

You have a child and that's what you come up with :lol:

It kills me that De'Aaron Fox's dad's name is Aaron

You have a child and that's what you come up with :lol:

I can't remember the name of the show on MTV, but it was the one that focused on the HS football team in Alabama, but one player was named Repete and his dad's name was....Pete. :lol:

Anyways, it's crazy how the current NBA has reduced Dwight Howard to a journeyman. He'll be out of the league within the next year or two and most-likely ballin' on that Marbury plan in China.

I'm glad he claims the city unlike Jimmy I from Tomball not Houston Butler
mean.gif
I'm glad that SJax claims PA. Most cats I meet from Texas never really claim the city that they are actually from, they tend to say they're from the biggest city next to the city they are from. I'm from Killeen through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom