Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letsss gooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hoping it's true but I'll believe it when I see it.

I think Lonzo goes no.1 to Philly and Markelle goes no.2

I feel like Philadelphia needs all the cameras and attention possible for their young core for "The Process".

LAL fans rejoice and find their replacement for D'Lo with Markelle.

Yup that's why they should pass on who they think is the best player

i'd muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch rather have Fult or Fox over Ball.

Do the right thing philly, buy into the hype and take ball

:lol: Welp, looks like i was wrong fellas. :lol:

This draft was extremely weak.

I get why Daniel drafted Jayson Tatum for the perimeter shooting and iso scoring Boston desperately needs however, when are we going to address our frontline? Amir is clearly moving onto another team this upcoming season. Is Jordan Mickey or Olynyk gonna' start?! C'mon Daniel. Grab Larry Sanders or someone.

Lauri's value substantially decreases if you can put guards on him.

He projects to be a knockdown shooter but he's not going to really move the needle if that's the only thing he can do.

Last edited:
They already sell out every game though if I'm not mistaken. White PG seems to be their big target anyway
If I'm not mistaken, they are trying to sign Hayward (or at least have a verbal agreement) first, then make the deal for George. They should be able to put a package together to bring in George without taking on so much salary.
This.

IT

Bradley

Hayward

George

Horford

They'll take Cleveland to 7 easy.

Yeah, I think I read if C's sign Gordon or have an agreement in place they will try and trade chips for PG13.

Want to get a FA signed first.

But bradley would have to go to Indy for sure I bet.

I see Crowder hitting the road before Bradley. IT and AB came up together. I think that would have an impact on IT.

From Fultz's Player Tribune article

"People sometimes tell me I don’t show a lot of emotion or whatever. The truth is, my mom raised me to never celebrate too much when things are good, and to never get too down when things aren’t. Life throws a lot at you, she’s always told me, so you have to stay on your toes and have faith.

But today, man … this is one of those days when I know she’d be cool with me celebrating a little bit.

It’s funny though — as excited as I am, Joel Embiid is 10 times more turnt right now. He’s probably popping off on Twitter or IG as we speak.

Since I visited, I swear Joel’s texted me 75 times since then. I’m not mad, I’m just concerned about his data plan.

Sorry, did I say Joel Embiid? I meant Mayor Embiid. Philly’s No. 1 spokesperson. He would be a great mayor.

Joel came up after I had finished and of course the first thing he said was, “Trust the process.” All the guys took a picture with me and Joel was cracking everyone up. Now I get why he’s so good on Twitter. He’s the same guy in real life. (I’m serious: 75 texts in the last week.)

Obviously, Joel wiles out and he’s funny, but I can see that he really has love for this team. Being the mayor, he just wants the best for everybody. I remember seeing a video on Twitter of him working out next to Justin Anderson. Justin was doing sled push-ups and Joel was right beside him motivating him. It wasn’t jokes. It was real. That really stuck with me. I want to be a part of that kind of team."

He projects to be a knockdown shooter but he's not going to really move the needle if that's the only thing he can do.

I have no idea what Chicago is doing.

That DSJ/ Lavine back court could have restored hope. Between kanye going blonde and the Bulls front office, it's getting rough in the Chi

If you sign Hayward and then have the option of trading for either George or Porzingis for similar packages, I think I go kp every time given the team's needs

Embiid seems like a good dude. I'm actually rooting for the Sixers this year and I'm from Boston
laugh.gif

Philly sports fans been through hell.

I have no idea what Chicago is doing.

That DSJ/ Lavine back court could have restored hope. Between kanye going blonde and the Bulls front office, it's getting rough in the Chi
100% thought DSJ was headed there.

Their FO has had their heads up their *** for a while tho. They're gonna regret that.

lavine is like 22 averaging those numbers........at 25 lavine is averaging 30 ppg barring any injuries.

pure scorer, if demar could. he def could. 

Embiid is exactly who you want as your franchise cornerstone.  Texting new rookie 70+ times?  that's dope.

lavine is like 22 averaging those numbers........at 25 lavine is averaging 30 ppg barring any injuries.

pure scorer, if demar could. he def could. 

I don't know about 30 a game :lol: but Lavine will continue to improve. Chicago still got finessed, only thing that can save that is if Jimmy really is a bad locker room dude that some people claim he is.

Really would suck if dudes body kept him from flourishing :smh:

Dude is one of the best personalities in the league already,would hate to see end up going the way of B-Roy. That hurt

Last edited:
If the Celtics could sign Hayward I don't see the point in getting George especially since he will be a rental. Not worth the trade chips imo. I think you go for one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom