Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becoming a better shooter is probably the hardest thing to get better at.

Tony Parker circa 2003 would disagree with you. Same goes for Jason Kidd early 2000s

JKidd is a huge outlier. Parkers mechanics werent anywhere near as bad as Rubios. But in general when it comes to improving (handles, footwork, rebounding, defense, etc) shooting is the hardest to improve in. Especially when the mechanics are that bad.

Last edited:
Draymond Kawhi and Rudy were really left off one ballot for DPOY. I need to see who did this.

Brussard
mean.gif
What, are you serious? Smh.

Can't believe a ******* role player that averaged 10 points per game is about to win ROY tonight...

Shooting is more about repetition, form and rhythm. I'm not sure If I would consider it to be the "hardest" thing to improve. Maybe most time-consuming, but not the hardest.

A Detroit dude told me his friends dying wish was "burry me in my yays"
8 years ago u had a dying wish wearing buffs if u wasn't a somebody. Now everybody got the green light and can wear em. But I remember a time when all the regular folk could only wear wires and woods, u bought some buffs u put a bounty on yaself.

Last edited:
Why 6er fans rushing the process? U not gonna be a playoff team overnight. They got a bright future. As a fan of fultz I w
8 years ago u had a dying wish wearing buffs if u wasn't a somebody. Now everybody got the green light and can wear em. But I remember a time when all the regular folk could only wear wires and woods, u bought some buffs u put a bounty on yaself.

They have the greatest core in NBA history

Shooting is more about repetition, form and rhythm. I'm not sure If I would consider it to be the "hardest" thing to improve. Maybe most time-consuming, but not the hardest.

footwork imo is the hardest to learn. Shooting is fairly easy by my estimate. Growing up I started off a poor shooter, then became lights out and a danger to any defender that got lost. All through practice and work.

footwork is tough. can very easily be a travel if you lose balance. Especially at game speed. Learning it puts you at a huge advantage over your opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom