Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what's really going on here? Or is anything that's not just blind support of Philly being met with condescension?

Embiid deserved RotY moreso than Saric did.

While Embiid was the most impressive rookie, I dont think it would be fair he got since he played just 31 games. If he played at least 50, then it would be coo

Russ expected to sign 5-year extension with OKC shortly after midnight July 1st per ESPN.

Maggettee gotta be one of the most fragile hoopers of all time

His physique is incredible, but homie could never stay on the court. Basketball's David Boston

Maggettee gotta be one of the most fragile hoopers of all time

His physique is incredible, but homie could never stay on the court. Basketball's David Boston

That big 3 was entertaining as hell. Lowkey better than college basketball

Last edited:
anyone know where i can catch a re-run/stream of the nba awards from last night 
nerd.gif

Uncle Lavar running like he forgot to wipe his ***

i thought i was the only one that thought this. This how i look when i have to run down stairs because there's no toilet paper. Exactly like this

That's the common run of urgent embarrassment :lol:

Trying to best to run with your legs apart in hope of your *** cheeks don't smear up agains each other.

:rofl:

Last edited:
So who else do you want the lakers to pair up with BGH since Russ off the table?

1)Boogie*
2)DeAndre
3)IT2
4)Bradley

*I know they are going to make a push for L3/8ron but I personally don't want him.

I also believe Magic is going to at least call Blake once July 1st comes.

Last edited:
Man I'm proud of Westbrook man. Went out there and showed Durant that he is the real MVP.
Dude went out there every night and played his heart out. Cant believe dudes on here try to discredit him... :smh:

CONGRATS WESTBROOK! 2nd Fav player in the nba right now.

Last edited:

Funny how record matters in the ROY race but not the actual MVP race.
Bro let's be real here, no rookie in NBA history could have done what Brogdon did this year. Leading his team to a .500 record and first round exit in the East averaging 10 points and 4 assists in 28 starts as a 24 year old rookie with Matthew Delledova as his only competition for playing time. They should have just handed my dude Brogdon MVP this year but I understand they had to pay Westbrook his due first.
First player off top  that came to mind when I read this gibberish is Chris Webber. He avg. 17.5, 9.1, and 3.6 assists playing Center for GSW in 93-94. All while dropping 56 on Barkley and getting that first round exit. This is why I don't come in here anymore 
laugh.gif
. He was also 20....

Last edited:

Bro let's be real here, no rookie in NBA history could have done what Brogdon did this year. Leading his team to a .500 record and first round exit in the East averaging 10 points and 4 assists in 28 starts as a 24 year old rookie with Matthew Delledova as his only competition for playing time. They should have just handed my dude Brogdon MVP this year but I understand they had to pay Westbrook his due first.
First player off top  that came to mind when I read this gibberish is Chris Webber. He avg. 17.5, 9.1, and 3.6 assists playing Center for GSW in 93-94. All while dropping 56 on Barkley and getting that first round exit. This is why I don't come in here anymore :lol: . He was also 20....

He's trolling

First player off top  that came to mind when I read this gibberish is Chris Webber. He avg. 17.5, 9.1, and 3.6 assists playing Center for GSW in 93-94. All while dropping 56 on Barkley and getting that first round exit. This is why I don't come in here anymore :lol: . He was also 20....

That **** went way over your head eh?

Man I'm proud of Westbrook man. Went out there and showed Durant that he is the real MVP.
Dude went out there every night and played his heart out. Cant believe dudes on here try to discredit him... :smh:

CONGRATS WESTBROOK! 2nd Fav player in the nba right now.

Finals MVP >>>>

:lol:

Triggered! Ha ha ha

Finals MVP >>>>

:lol:

Triggered! Ha ha ha

While I do agree, Durant still needed to jump to the 73-9 team to do so. You are another laker fan who cheers for GS, so you are now blocked as well. Have a nice day :rofl:

That magical month where he averaged 11 points and 5 assists is something I'll never forget. When you're that good it's understandable that you didn't win a single Rookie of the Month award...because you deserve Rookie of the Year instead :pimp:

And on top of all these achievements, being two years older than Giannis and providing the veteran leadership that the Bucks needed....Brogdon :pimp: :pimp:

Also first ever ROTY to not win a rookie of the month all season.

First player off top  that came to mind when I read this gibberish is Chris Webber. He avg. 17.5, 9.1, and 3.6 assists playing Center for GSW in 93-94. All while dropping 56 on Barkley and getting that first round exit. This is why I don't come in here anymore 
laugh.gif
. He was also 20....
He's trolling
carry on then 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. He was also 20....
That **** went way over your head eh?
no, no...keep your genius going man. You got it.

Giannis made huge strides this year and will no doubt be one of he best players in the NBA in the next couple years, but I thought most improved should have gone to James Johnson for rising from the ashes. I'm biased though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom