Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should do a better job of propping up the WNBA. Give it a shot.

No more games at 12:00 on a Tuesday. How am I supposed to watch that game fam?

Guy really said "messed up their perfect post season record". Grasping at the shortest of straws

20+ point lead in the 1st half, only to get swept the whole series.
Let Chris paul ice y'all on a broken leg, in the first rnd, and got the nerve to be taking about other basketball teams, lmao go clean the basement old head, y'all haven't had the best of luck these past few years. roll.gif

Spurs fans
I saw it the first time no need to quote and repost the same thing. You're creating more clutter.

I saw it the first time no need to quote and repost the same thing. You're creating more clutter.

Oh ok, so you didn't want to respond to that part, when your team is brought into it, you dont want to talk. lmao Aw ok I see.
:rofl:

loved seeing you on here crying that day CP3 iced y'all in the 1st rnd. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
dude was in here on suicide watch, :rofl:

Watching Jokegeta Jokegeta meltdown is fun to watch. He was popping so much **** all season. Haven't seen a 3-1 joke or L3/8RON homage in a while.

The hurt :lol:. "Triggered"

Those Bums still lost 3-1, thats never going away.
I still came on here talking my ish about Curry lame *** still couldn't get a finals mvp, after being in the finals 3 times in a row. Its cool like i said the 73-9 team had to go get Durant to beat the Cavs, It will be a different story next year fasho! cant wait to see y'all crying again.

3-1 lead and still lost, messed up that 73-9 season.
Got beat by the cavs in game 4, messed up their 16-0 post season record. LOL its all good, we getting that 2017 finals back next year. while your team wont even be in the play offs

Now thats "Triggering"
LAME!

sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png

sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png

sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png

sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png
sadbron2.png

Why y'all mad at Sly? He's just being passionate like Philly fans.

Last edited:

Guy really said "messed up their perfect post season record". Grasping at the shortest of straws
20+ point lead in the 1st half, only to get swept the whole series.
Let Chris paul ice y'all on a broken leg, in the first rnd, and got the nerve to be taking about other basketball teams, lmao go clean the basement old head, y'all haven't had the best of luck these past few years. roll.gif

Spurs fans
That's what triggered people do

Oh ok, so you didn't want to respond to that part, when your team is brought into it, you dont want to talk. lmao Aw ok I see.

loved seeing you on here crying that day CP3 iced y'all in the 1st rnd. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
dude was in here on suicide watch, :rofl:
This never happened. If so please find it and I will apologize for doubting you. But please stop adding clutter to the thread until that time.

can yall please stop quoting that dude. if you stop him him air, he'll go away. like hiccups.

This never happened. If so please find it and I will apologize for doubting you. But please stop adding clutter to the thread until that time.

Look in your post history back in 2015, you'll find it. Or will you pretend not to see it, so you dont have to love through that horrible day again. lmao Let me know if you find it. If you cant just keep posting like normal, or respond to me here about you wanting me to find it. You can find it yourself its your post history.

*waits for lame "thats what i thought post"*

Last edited:
This is the first time I've ever engaged in this.

But moving on I saw that the Thunder are gonna offer Westbrook the super max? If he doesn't take it gotta trade him. Don't need KD V2 happening.

Why would I search for something that I don't think exists? Even if it did happen I would just not post like you said. The onus is on you to prove otherwise.

You got it though you win. Back to actual basketball talk.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Everyone is talking about basketball, but when the Spurs get brought up its "cluttering" the thread.
Its cool tho, Spurs might get that same player who iced them in 2015. :rofl:
Have fun!

i doubt russell leaves. dude loves that love that he gets. he's their hero. maybe not the one they wanted, but the one they needed. dude comes off loyal af.

Russ one of the realest. wish he was on my team. I'm cool with okc having him though.

This is the first time I've ever engaged in this.

But moving on I saw that the Thunder are gonna offer Westbrook the super max? If he doesn't take it gotta trade him. Don't need KD V2 happening.

Why would I search for something that I don't think exists? Even if it did happen I would just not post like you said. The onus is on you to prove otherwise.

You got it though you win. Back to actual basketball talk.

Said the same thing about Harden. If he don't take that contract extension you gotta trade him.

i doubt russell leaves. dude loves that love that he gets. he's their hero. maybe not the one they wanted, but the one they needed. dude comes off loyal af.

Russ one of the realest. wish he was on my team. I'm cool with okc having him though.

You really think Russ would be a good fit on the warriors? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom