OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DGERh4sXoAA5C5w

VY, Bush, Crab, 03 LSU, Pete

Doing a fantasy college FB league, what receivers/RBs do you guys think will produce? I'm thinking of grabbing Bamas defense (they're good and they score), Lamar Jackson (maybe he can put up video game numbers again)

who are guys on your team that you're most excited about? Guys kind of under the radar nationally that you expect big things from this season.

For me, Michael Pittman :nthat:

Brandon pili, Cary Angeline, Randall Grimes, and Velus Jones are all freshmen (or RS freshmen that are balling in practice.)

People know to expect Stephen Carr, Marlon Tuipualotu, Joseph Lewis and Mike Pittman.

Brandon pili, Cary Angeline, Randall Grimes, and Velus Jones are all freshmen (or RS freshmen that are balling in practice.)

People know to expect Stephen Carr, Marlon Tuipualotu, Joseph Lewis and Mike Pittman.

Oh and Ajene Harris

i had vince, reggie, percy, 08 SC & pete

Same I had but didn't want to seem like a homer.

It's nonsensical that Carroll is at the bottom of that list. At most he's behind Saban and Urban in the BCS era, and even then...

Damn Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL on punt coverage. Was excited to see him play in the league this year

Dolphins must be cursed this year

Back
Top Bottom