OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

To everyone in the NT Champions League I'm letting it be known that I'm making Kershaw available for the next day or so if you guys wanna send some offers my way.

I'm going to get molested this week... 2 days in the week and got 0 points from my pitching staff

About to go the JCMojica24 JCMojica24 route and just go all offense :lol:

Thor alone (Stroman and Nicasio also but didn't help the cause) brought my ERA down from 94.50 to 7.967 :lol: .

My starters have come 1 out away from a quality start about 15 times this season :smh: :smh: :smh:. I can already tell I'm gonna lose in mostly every pitching category this week :lol:. My offense isn't doing too bad though.

Shawn Tolleson removed from the closer role for the Rangers. Scoop up Sam Dyson ASAP if he's still available.

Last edited:
Just realized Luke Gregerson has two straight blown saves, and has blown three out of his last four opportunities :smh:. If it wasn't for Ken Giles also being terrible he'd probably have the job. I may pick him up just in case. Gonna have to find someone I'm willing to cut loose though.

Taking Kershaw off the block the dude is pitching out of his freaking mind right now so i'm just gonna hold on to him and enjoy the fruits of his labor :lol:

Not getting points for complete games is starting to piss me off [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It's the league mechanism for nerfing Kershaw so he isnt too OP 
tongue.gif

We have a group text for our league so every time a trade is accepted our commish screenshots it and send it to us. We'll discuss it and decide whether or not to pass it or veto it and the commish will act upon that so usually the trade partners have their players same day. Works really well.

I'd like to do a one for one trade with either Kinsler, Pedroia or Castellanos for a RP or SP if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom