OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

JRS you need to get rid of some of those pitchers and upgrade that offense my man!
In that NT Keeper league I think I added some decent juice to the offense with swapping Yung Joc, Puig, Prado and Wieters with Gattis, Buxton, Napoli, Profar and Lamb. Also have Yelich healthy again. In my money league keeper though, **** doesn't make sense. I traded for Stanton earlier in the year to go along with Trout, Yelich and Mazara but he hasn't done anything. Freeman has killed me but Zobrist n Kyle Seager have been great. Problem with that league is pitching is literally worthless.

Last edited:
Taillon or Glasnow could be getting the call up this week for the Pirates :nerd:
I think ESPN reported that Taillon wouldn't be getting called up this week but could possibly be called up next week to start on the 14th. Didn't see anything about Glasnow though.

Taillon or Glasnow could be getting the call up this week for the Pirates :nerd:
I think ESPN reported that Taillon wouldn't be getting called up this week but could possibly be called up next week to start on the 14th. Didn't see anything about Glasnow though.

Got Taillon in the NT league and Glasnow in another league so hopefully one of them gets called up
Yeah I check for updates on them and Alex Reyes weekly. I'm trying to lock one or two or all three of them up in my league if possible :lol:.

If you have room to spare Whit Merrifield might be a nice add. He was just picked up in my league by a friend.

Isn't Reyes suspended for weed?
Nah his suspension is up. I believe he's had three dominant starts at Triple-A since returning. 26 Ks in 15 innings, 1.80 ERA.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/7756/alex-reyes
http://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.cgi?id=reyes-000ale

I really wanna stash him but who knows if/when he'll even get called up
ohwell.gif
hes bound to come up and take garcias, dude cant seem to stay healthy past july

Step away from my desk for 45 mins and miss out on the news/grabbing him :smh: :smh: :smh:.

My JoFer, Yellich and Ian Desmond for his Xander, Hamels and Fowler who wins? This was offered to me in one of my other leagues. Here is my current roster ....

C. Molina
1B. Rizzo
2B. Altuve
3B. Kang
SS. Profar
OF: Desmond, Piscotty, Mazara
UTIL. Yellich, Odubel
BENCH. Buxton and Sano(DL)

PITCHERS: Cueto, JoFer, Kluber, Pomeranz, Salazar, Nelson, Fulmer, Urias, Chatwood, Verlander, Taillon, Dyson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom