OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

need pitching in the worst way :smh:

i'm open to any & all offers

Last edited:
Yeah...Nelson Cruz ain't it, man. Sorry. :lol:

I gave you the heads up as a courtesy...Ain't no rush for me. I got Sano and traded for Seager for a reason. I got assets to use....Or keep for all I care. Pitching sucks across the board.

Last edited:
KRIS BRYANT :smokin :smokin :smokin

Bless up :pimp:

Snell getting the W but not a QS, Estrada the QS but no W :smh: .
And Jon Gray the W but no QS :smh: :lol:.

I would have had a solid night pitching had Thor not imploded.

He swears his elbow is fine but IDK :smh: .
I had Snell/Estrada/Gray go last night along with Will Harris and Sam Dyson get me saves :pimp:. Would've liked a few more Ks out of Snell but I can't complain.

I think I saw that Thor has bone spurs in his elbow. Pitchers play through them sometimes but a DL stint may be on the horizon :nerd:.

Last edited:
Took me almost 4 days to score a little over 100 points last week and I did that in one night this week :lol:

This one dude in my league is always texting me like "What's the deal with player x or player y? Send me an offer." That's not how it works man, YOU send the offer if you're interested :lol:.

I think I saw that Thor has bone spurs in his elbow. Pitchers play through them sometimes but a DL stint may be on the horizon :nerd:.

You saw right :wow:

Syndergaard is in fact dealing with a bone spur in his right elbow, despite his denial following Monday's start, Marc Carig of Newsday reports.

Spin:
A true saga played out Monday after initial reports surfaced that Syndergaard was pitching through discomfort in his elbow due to a bone spur. Following a poor start that lasted only three innings against the Nationals, Syndergaard flat out denied those reports in front of the media, and even went as far to say that nothing was wrong with his elbow at all. However, it does ultimately seem that the young pitcher faces irritation in his elbow despite him trying to save face in the public eye. Regardless, Syndergaard is not expected to miss any of his scheduled starts.

- per Rotowire

Rash move to look to trade him or try to gain kings ransom?

Last edited:

You saw right :wow:

Syndergaard is in fact dealing with a bone spur in his right elbow, despite his denial following Monday's start, Marc Carig of Newsday reports.

Spin:
A true saga played out Monday after initial reports surfaced that Syndergaard was pitching through discomfort in his elbow due to a bone spur. Following a poor start that lasted only three innings against the Nationals, Syndergaard flat out denied those reports in front of the media, and even went as far to say that nothing was wrong with his elbow at all. However, it does ultimately seem that the young pitcher faces irritation in his elbow despite him trying to save face in the public eye. Regardless, Syndergaard is not expected to miss any of his scheduled starts.

- per Rotowire

Rash move to look to trade him or try to gain kings ransom?

Just traded for Thor too with nomnom nomnom :smh:

Grab Seung Hwan Oh if ya need SV's.

Oh is expected to see save chances with Trevor Rosenthal removed from the closer role, Jenifer Langosch of MLB.com reports.

Spin:
Manager Mike Matheny is opting not to name a replacement for Rosenthal, saying Oh, Kevin Siegrist and Jonathan Broxton will all be in the mix for saves. Oh, nicknamed "The Final Boss" for his late-game dominance in the KBO and Japan, seems like the best bet to eventually run away with the ninth-inning job. He has posted a 1.66 ERA, 0.79 WHIP and 51:8 K:BB in 38 innings so far this season.

Report was dated from the 25th so it may be too late for some but he was just added in my league.

Yep been keeping my eye on that Cardinals closing situation for a while. I had to swoop Oh over the weekend after Yahoo finally came out with an article about him, couldnt wait any longer :lol:

Might bench Cody Reed today vs the Cubs. Going against the 1st place team though so I could use all the stats I can get :\.

Anyone need anyone they are versing hurt? Lmk, I'll try to pick them up.

Everyone I add I swear :smh: Melky the other day, I wake up now and he's listed as DTD.

Cole (triceps) threw a 35-pitch bullpen session Tuesday, Stephen J. Nesbitt of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

Spin:
Two days after throwing his first bullpen session since landing on the DL, Cole got back onto elevated ground for more work. He incorporated all of pitches in Tuesday's session and said he felt no pain -- a positive sign that he's inching close to a rehab start. Chad Kuhl will continue filling in for Cole for the time being.

Dude in my league said he "needs an Ace" and that Anthony Rizzo and Nelson Cruz are available. He's previously shown interest in my John Lester. Worth doing a straight up trade for either of those guys? Here's the rest of my staff.

Lester is a beast but I think I can get by without him.

I could definitely use some help at 1B and OF though. My current 1Bs are Joey Votto and Jose Abreu. OF consists of Gregory Polanco, Marcell Ozuna, Adam Duvall, Joey Bats (DL until after ASB), Stephen Piscotty, Kevin Pillar, Ben Revere. Top 3 are producing but the bottom half is pretty average.

Last edited:
stick stick it's worth sleeping on it, and I would take Rizzo. Only thing is, while Estrada is one of the best in the A.L. (I roster him also), I read Toronto plans on limiting his innings down the stretch. Maybe consider trying to trade him instead?

I believe my league allows 2 or 3 keepers a year. Pretty sure Nomar Mazara will be one of them. Kid is the goods :pimp: .

Back
Top Bottom