OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Champ, you have 4 empty roster spots on your offense...
laugh.gif

Are you interested in a 2 for 1 for Sonny Gray? I'll give up 2.

Last edited:
needed a W in the worst way & i got one :pimp:

playoff chances are still alive cause of the weak division

With every passing day I lean towards just dropping Heyward :smh: .

Commissioner in my Keeper just picked up Harvey :nerd: I hit him up for an explanation.

Last edited:
MadBum got me 42 pts [emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

MadBum got me 42 pts [emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

deGrom and him were practically the sole reasons why I won my league last season :pimp:

My commisoner told me he in fact picked up Harvey for keeper reasons. Said he'll leave him on his DL spot the rest of this season and then think if he wants to use a keeper on him come draft night next year.

I told him I respect the move but it's way too premature :lol: .

Resume of play today :smokin

75-79-14 record, trying to gain ground and snag a final seed for a playoff spot.

Cole (triceps) is scheduled to return from the DL to start the Pirates' second game after the All-Star break on Saturday in Washington, Adam Berry of MLB.com reports.

Spin: Following a pair of rehab starts at Triple-A Indianapolis in which he struck out 12 and delivered eight scoreless frames, Cole is ready to return for the Pirates and follow Francisco Liriano in the rotation to begin the second half.

Despite an electric weekend debut, the Pirates are unwilling to commit to Bell at first base because of his defense, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports.

Spin:
He went 2-for-2 with a walk and a grand slam against the Cubs in three pinch-hitting opportunities but did not play in the field. General manager Neal Huntington is looking for Bell to become a "ninth-inning defender." There was some talk that Pittsburgh could put him in right field Sunday with Gregory Polanco (hamstring) ailing, but manager Clint Hurdle didn't think that'd be fair after two years away from the outfield. The team has yet to reveal whether Bell, who's already made 10 errors at first base for Triple-A Indianapolis, will start the second half in the big leagues. Polanco's status will likely determine whether Bell remains with the Bucs or fights for the Triple Crown at Indy.

Last edited:
Estrada (back) is on track to be activated from the DL and make his next start July 22 against the Mariners, MLB.com reports.

Spin: Estrada is currently on the 15-day DL with soreness in his lower back. The injury was considered relatively minor, but it was enough for him to miss his final start before the All-Star break and then the Midsummer Classic in San Diego. Estrada technically could have been activated from the DL in time for an upcoming two-game series in Arizona, but Toronto decided to not make the move for that interleague series because the club is concerned that Estrada being forced to hit could result in more back problems.

Cole disappointed in his first game back last night, but I guess that's expected.

With Hernandez coming back from the DL, which SP should I drop?

I'm currently 3rd in IP, 3rd in QS, 1st in SV, 4th in ERA, 2nd in WHIP, and 5th in K/9 in a 10-team league.

Yeah it's a tough call. Considering how bad Hernandez's start was today, I'll probably just keep him stashed on the DL till he rebounds and then make the decision. I was thinking Happ or Keuchel as well.

2016 Storman is easily my Samardzija of 2015. So up and down, goes on a string of bad outing and shows signs of dominance.

Best quote of the day on possible Bregman call up for tomorrow...." I just dropped Mickey Mantle for him."

Back
Top Bottom