OFFICIAL 2018 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

I would keep Lucchesi and Pivetta. Like their upside, especially the former. I'd drop Will Smith. SF going to be pretty bad this year for save opportunities. Which bench batter you adding?

Brantley is one of my favorite picks. You probably got him at a very low ADP. If, major if, he can stay healthy, he's a top-50 to top-60 fantasy producer.
Got Brantley at 163, so pretty happy with that.

Funny enough I just dropped Will Smith to add Tatis Jr. prior to seeing this, which I'd recommend everyone to do since he just got called up.

Since he plays SS I'm thinking of dropping Andrus, who I drafted in the last round, and maybe adding Asdrubal Cabrera. I think he'll have better power numbers (a focal point of my team) and has more positional eligibility...can't figure out why a lot sites have Andrus ranked ahead of Cabrera however. Is there something I'm missing here? Andrus had one good year prior to being hurt much of last season and Cabrera seems to be more consistent.

Other players available that I'm interested in include Braun, Cron, Bruce, Bour, Pederson, Voit, and Lowrie, though most are 1B/OFs and I've got an extra OF and 1B already.

Funny enough I just dropped Will Smith to add Tatis Jr. prior to seeing this, which I'd recommend everyone to do since he just got called up.

Since he plays SS I'm thinking of dropping Andrus, who I drafted in the last round, and maybe adding Asdrubal Cabrera. I think he'll have better power numbers (a focal point of my team) and has more positional eligibility...can't figure out why a lot sites have Andrus ranked ahead of Cabrera however. Is there something I'm missing here? Andrus had one good year prior to being hurt much of last season and Cabrera seems to be more consistent.

Other players available that I'm interested in include Braun, Cron, Bruce, Bour, Pederson, Voit, and Lowrie, though most are 1B/OFs and I've got an extra OF and 1B already.

Cabrera has multi position eligibility that's prolly why

Andrus is the most consistent hitter on the Rangers

I was contemplating picking up Tatis but I just can’t justify who I would drop right now smh.

Edit grabbed him lol

Last edited:
Was able to scoop him up in one league. Same team I got Vlad Jr on. Lol. Rolling with the young bucks.

Cabrera has multi position eligibility that's prolly why

Andrus is the most consistent hitter on the Rangers
Wouldn't multi-position eligibility lead to a higher ranking? Or do you mean on position-specific tier lists?

Yeah, Andrus is very consistent. I guess I'm looking at it from one perspective since I'm building my team on power categories.

I drafted Alonso R17. Hoping I can hold him all season so he has that keeper value for 2020. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm what can I expect out of Rosario? I actually drafted him R16 :lol: .

Lindor acute ankle sprain, being placed on IL ( :rolleyes ) to start the season. In addition, Hanley Ramirez made the Indians 25-man roster.

Last edited:
Had one final draft last night. 10 team H2H points with the 6th pick.

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.43.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.44.10 AM.png

Lineup is stacked but my pitching is kinda boom/bust. Love the squad though. I was all the way out on Severino with his shoulder issues but I couldn't pass up on him in the 10th round.

I swear everyone I know + this thread, it seems as if no one is satisfied with their pitching :lol: .

Here it is, the ups & downs of fantasy. I'm happy Yelich went yard, but of course I have Mikolas pitching :lol: .

My team is sooooo bad, Yelich aside. Not to mention I now have four IL players with only 3 IL spots to use :smh: . Kershaw (which I knew when I drafted him), Strickland, Stanton, and now Wendle.

bruh my SP **** THE BED this weekend

Sale, Darvish, Greinke, Porcello.. ready for this ????

a ****ing 7.01 points COMBINED.. so trash LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom