**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I’m going for gore on the waiver wire. My rb situation is basura. Mahomes, tyreek and davante been carrying my squad

Marshawn news is no bueno. I was counting on him to be my RB2 since i dont have Conner no more smh

I wouldn’t count out having Connor yet. Leveon still hasn’t said a word to the Steelers. And I reallllly hope he stays away or they trade him.

Keep two going forward

Golladay
Sanders
Jeffrey
Baldwin

Yeldon
Kittle
And two of those receivers too much for

D. Johnson
Kelce

Thoughts? Thanks guys

Keep two going forward

Golladay
Sanders
Jeffrey
Baldwin

Yeldon
Kittle
And two of those receivers too much for

D. Johnson
Kelce

Thoughts? Thanks guys

I’d probably feel most safe keeping Alshon and Sanders if you HAD to trade two of them.

Have Tevin Coleman as my main flex guy this season. He's gotten a solid 10 points on average but just picked up Ito Smith while he was there. Let's give him a go this week

5E049CE6-BD56-43C4-88AE-374E41F4A1D1.png

What’s best available?

How are ya'll preparing for the playoffs? Adding anyone to stash?

I'm liking the Bengals Defense. They got some favorable matchups towards the end of the season

Have Tevin Coleman as my main flex guy this season. He's gotten a solid 10 points on average but just picked up Ito Smith while he was there. Let's give him a go this week
If I had a winning record in my main league I’d try and get cute because I like Smith but I need this W this week against a bad opponent :lol:

Wish me luck since this W would get me up a few spot since 6 teams in the league are 3-3 while I’m 2-4. So this will def help

Work league: Grabbed Kearse for $3 and dropped Seattle D/ST (I also have Rams already)
Main league: Grabbed Kearse for $4 (could have had him for $0-3 :rolleyes ) and dropped MSV. Missed out on Ito by four bucks.

How are ya'll preparing for the playoffs? Adding anyone to stash?

I'm liking the Bengals Defense. They got some favorable matchups towards the end of the season

Wish I could think of the playoffs like that this early on :lol::blush: .

Yeah I'm 6-0 so I'm at the point where I want to continue winning to lock up a top seed early while experimenting with stashing players for the playoffs

Other random thoughts I have during this slow Wednesday morning at work:

-Had Jordan Wilkins, just swapped him out for Marlon Mack. He was on a snap count last week and played well. I imagine his utilization will go up from here on out.

-Josh Gordon played what, 80% snaps last week. He's finally due for a breakout this week. He's starting in place of Devante Adams. I feel like he will have a big game. Shoutout to all the owners who take a "chance" and drafted him. No idea why a guy of his caliber was going 4-5th round consistently. Top tier talent

-I drafted George Kittle in both my leagues. I quietly added Njoku last week and OJ Howard this week. With how thin the TE position is, wouldn't be a bad idea to stash one of those guys if you have the room. At the very least it will keep them off other teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom