**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Sony Michel and Tyler Lockett for my Breida and Brandin cooks?

Losing cooks, but I have AJ, Tyreek, and Golladay

Yes I would do that. Sony is going to keep scoring a lot of TD’s, you never know what you’re gonna get out of any Niner.

Yeah, my first thought was to take the trade and run, but my friend offered the trade with a smile on his face so I had to think about it :lol:

Thinking of trading Alex Smith + Hilton, Keenan Allen, or Cooks for Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers (though I may have to give up more for him). Can't keep deciding between Smith and Wilson at QB every week.

Wilson and Rodgers both have byes so a Smith for Ryan swap would be easier.

Who would you guys let go of?

Thinking of trading Alex Smith + Hilton, Keenan Allen, or Cooks for Matt Ryan or Aaron Rodgers (though I may have to give up more for him). Can't keep deciding between Smith and Wilson at QB every week.

Wilson and Rodgers both have byes so a Smith for Ryan swap would be easier.

Who would you guys let go of?

I'm not too keen on trading for a QB. Is Dalton on your waiver still?

I'm not too keen on trading for a QB. Is Dalton on your waiver still?
Just got scooped up by someone whose QB has a bye...so he could be dropped next week. Would be nice to make the move this week though since I'm not liking Alex's matchup and Wilson is on bye.

I'm not big on trading for QBs either, but I think it's a trade that'll make my team elite-level. Solid at every position, but QB, and I have the WR depth to give one up.

Who do I trade to get Mixon without hurting my obvious starting lineup if there wasnt a bye

My Team

WM.JPG

His Team

KY.JPG

Bert. Bert.

QB-Big Ben
WR-Juju
WR-Brandon Cooks
RB-M Gordon
RB-CMC
TE-Olsen
FLX-James White

Bench-
Hooper
D Thomas
S Michel
C Hyde
C Clement

I have to drop hooper to fill my qb spot this week so I figure why not trade and free up a space. The guy with Gronk needs RB help.

Do I offer this trade?

my Olsen and Hyde
for his
Gronk

or

my Hooper, Hyde and Clement
for his
Gronk

So who's a QB not named Trubisky or Flacco for WK8? Unless either are dropped next week, I missed out on both and will need a QB with Rivers on bye.

Bert. Bert.

QB-Big Ben
WR-Juju
WR-Brandon Cooks
RB-M Gordon
RB-CMC
TE-Olsen
FLX-James White

Bench-
Hooper
D Thomas
S Michel
C Hyde
C Clement

I have to drop hooper to fill my qb spot this week so I figure why not trade and free up a space. The guy with Gronk needs RB help.

Do I offer this trade?

my Olsen and Hyde
for his
Gronk

or

my Hooper, Hyde and Clement
for his
Gronk

would do the Hooper trade if he will even accept :lol:

Id keep Olsen. 3 RB are enough especially CMC, Gordon, and Michel. Chances are the others will never get played and you will have two great TE if Olsen can stay healthy.

Bert. Bert. I wanted to send him two options but i agree id rather keep olsen. So i am hoping he takes the 2 RB deal.

I wont ever play Hyde or Clement so not really losing anything.

QB pickem this week with Big Ben on Bye. Who would yall go with. I cant make up my mind.

Flacco, Trubisky, Mayfield, or Eli

Yes I would do that. Sony is going to keep scoring a lot of TD’s, you never know what you’re gonna get out of any Niner.
Hopefully not on Sunday he doesn’t

Would prefer a James white day and j don’t even own him :lol:

Traded alshon and A-rob for Le'veon and Sammy Watkins to help out this dudes team in my league :lol:

Back
Top Bottom