Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win but it's been World Series or bust since opening day.

Looks like we meet the Cards again on Friday and Saturday next week for game 1 & 2....
smokin.gif

Great win but it's been World Series or bust since opening day.

Looks like we meet the Cards again on Friday and Saturday next week for game 1 & 2....
smokin.gif
QFT.

And one of my best friends is a huge Cards fan. I even went To Busch with him this year in exchange for a trip to LA next year.

Hope we CRUSH THEM.

The hell?

Who got hit on the foot and sat there all upset like it was an intentional beaning?

I noticed Wilson did his X thing after he closed out his former team. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

BTW: We'll be 1.5 back if the Nats lose tonight. Wonder if Donny goes for HFA this weekend...

Giants fans always in our dodger thread :lol:

Ya it'll be interesting if he does especially with kersh possibly throwing sunday

Bruh ethiers shirt tho :lol:

Nl west champs but we want that trophy. Playoffs next week. Lp you tryna catch a game at hooters?

Ya it'd be nice to see the young guys get some action especially Joc and maybe even throw some fresh arms out there

Ya it'll be interesting if he does especially with kersh possibly throwing sunday

Kershaw is done until Game 1 on Friday. Nats will have home field, and it doesn't really matter.

If we lose to the Nats it'll be because they are a better team not because of Home Field Advantage.

Kershaw is done until Game 1 on Friday. Nats will have home field, and it doesn't really matter.

If we lose to the Nats it'll be because they are a better team not because of Home Field Advantage.

Ya once I saw the nats clinched I knew he was done. I rather see some possible playoff bench guys get some quality ABs this weekend to shake some rust.

Didnt even notice the Pirates could still pass the Cards. I'd rather play them. Cards with Waino twice in a short series scares me...

Lets go D-Backs! :lol:

Might be headed to game 2 next week. Just wish the time was already announced. I guess I'll be catching Greinke throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom