Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate that it has to be Uribe, but Alex and Turner are doing work and Olivera is coming up later this year, so it is what it is. Outfield will be jammed again if/when Puig and Crawford are healthy.

My question is: what the heck are they going to do with all of those Uribe bobblehead a they're giving away soon?

Last edited:
Lol man puig must b a total sadboy right now!!!

Gettin dodgers on my tv inside my house within a couple weeks???!?! [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Trade complete awkward as hell wish papi nothing but luck man.

Pls dont tell me we are getting eric stults back

Ima miss jazzhands. But turner/guererro are better ATM and younger..wanted to keep him around in a bench role...best of luck. Per Rosenthal, it's gonna be stults or cahill. We're probably sending a prospect back as well.

Kersh looks like kersh btw....92-94/same bite on curve and slider....I guess it's been locating/BABIP this yr.

Feels good to watch. I want MOAR.

Think we just need one more starter and we're good. Leake, Kazmir, and Hamels are almost certain to get dealt. I'll take either :D

Leake would be a solid middle/bottom of the rotation guy and wouldn't require more than a couple lower level prospects. Plus he's Dres ASU buddy....

And keep in mind it IS Rosenthal reporting all of this including callaspo waiving his veto power...so take FWIW.

Gee or niese-yes. Harang...We've done before, so pass. LOL. Same with stults.

Funny cuz cahill and Anderson were supposed to be oaklands next big pitching studs..and we may have em both.

Forgot about the Harang experiment :lol: Niese worries me a little as a Mets fan. Thinking he might have some kind of injury that's being hidden. Idk what the Mets are waiting for with Gee. No one is gonna give you anything special for him, might as well let him cook elsewhere.

Brett Anderson is usually decent when healthy. Just can't stay on the field for a whole year though.

Last edited:
Lol...yes...we had both harang and capuano at 4/5. Very forgettable, indeed.

Oh, yeah...and Joe bLOLanton and Ted LOLilly....remember those days? When we had "a surplus" of arms?

Last edited:
So Uribe gonna hop over to the other dugout and play tomorrow? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol...yes...we had both harang and capuano at 4/5. Very forgettable, indeed.

Oh, yeah...and Joe bLOLanton and Ted LOLilly....remember those days? When we had "a surplus" of arms?

Don't forget Billingsley getting injured all the time :lol:

Ken Gurnick
‏@kengurnick
Uribe choked up when asked what he would miss about the Dodgers and walked away.

Right in the feels....... :frown:

Last edited:
Ken Gurnick
‏@kengurnick
Uribe choked up when asked what he would miss about the Dodgers and walked away.

Right in the feels....... :frown:
Damn. Every MLB player says he's the ultimate teammate and one of the coolest guy in the League. Sucks to see him go. But he has 2 rings already so can't feel too bad for him :lol:

Uribe shed a tear wen asked how he felt :frown:

I gott say when uribe signed w us he was near andruw jones hatred but he came back w a vengence.

Puig somewhere crying too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom