Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kershaw has allowed 11 home runs on the season in his 15 starts, two more home runs than he allowed in 27 starts in 2014, and matching his total in 33 starts in 2013."

This is killing Kersh

Kersh is a fly ball pitcher so it just looks like he's got some bad luck this year in that regard. Although the Bryant homer was avoidable if he didn't hang a breaking ball.

K.Bryant is a problem. So we need zack to get 1 cuz after that it's bolsinger-frias...A split would be a borderline miracle. Tough matchup vs Hammel tomorrow....looks like we need another 6+/2 ER of less to have a shot.

Dont waste another gem by Greinke 
mean.gif

I dont want to say it was a gem by grienke but man these dudes just cannot score period

I really dont kno if hammel is this good or we jus suck this much

Saw that earlier today lmao.  I can't imagine how hilarious that must have been in the clubhouse 
roll.gif

Side note: getting real excited for that book to come out.  Saw a few beat writers and bloggers on Twitter talking about it with their early copies.

Turner can play 3b 2b and 1b seems like the Dodgers play him 3-4 games then rest him. Olivera can also play 2b I think.

Turner is too good to be platooning. He's been the most consistent hitter since game 1.

Olivera better come up and start mashing the ball immediately for Turner to play 3-4 games a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom