Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i laugh...or cry? Didnt lose a game in the standings. So for now....ill laugh. On to frisco.

You guys beat us 2 out of 3 this series. You guys are tough as nails. Now please help us out a little and beat up on the Giants. We beat them 5 outta 7 this year to try and help you guys.

Good luck rest of the year guys, take this next series too, please.

We get no hit twice in the past 1.5 weeks, but we're still in 1st place :lol:
Suck it Giants

I dont mind the L. We took the series and didnt lose ground.....its just a very bad telltale sign to get nono'd twice within 9 days and of course the national embarassment of getting shut down without getting 1 cot damb hit and at home...

You guys beat us 2 out of 3 this series. You guys are tough as nails. Now please help us out a little and beat up on the Giants. We beat them 5 outta 7 this year to try and help you guys.

Good luck rest of the year guys, take this next series too, please.

While getting no hit twice in 9 days is embarrassing. I'm focusing on this, since this is important in the grand scheme of things. Plus the Giants haven't gained any type of ground.

2007 peavy...stil remember those 2-1 affairs with brad penny...both guys HGHd out of their minds throwing 98.

So **** is out indefinitely. We need howie and puig back badly for some damb run production. And anything. ANYTHING out of JOC..and grandal doesnt look the same....
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom