Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was looking at a college football score :x

Kersh, Greinke, and Anderson in October and just pray for the best. :smh:

Wood just had a bad game, but he was pitching like a No.3 starter the past couple games before this
Oh well, you lose some and win some

Seager too good to put on the bench. Maybe he can do what Miggy did :nerd:

And Grandal might be washed for this season after that shoulder injury. He was having a breakout year too :smh:

Damb....a great night including seagers first bomb..a joc bomb...only to be dampered by yet another hammy....damb it all...

so if anyone is trying to go to the la county fair tomorrow, it is la county "day" we have a promo code for $5 tickets just enter promo code: lacounty

its only good for tomorrow, it says you need to show ID, so just show your DL and say you forgot your county ID? You also enter your name on the tickets.

Last edited:
u jus scared to go to ptown bro.

seager's statss so far are damn impressive especially his patience. dude had an 0-2 count and worked a walk.

Last edited:
Always love the ignore the rookie in the dugout on his 1st HR hazing :lol:

Gotta update on some Seager gear now. Our future is bright :smokin

Through his first nine major league games, Seager has at least one hit in all eight starts and is hitting .467/.568/.733 with five doubles, a home run, two stolen bases, seven walks, eight runs and seven RBI in 37 plate appearances.

Already announced that j.roll will resume starting role...that up the middle defense, though

If anything.i guess he has championship pedigree.

=/ shrugz =/

1.300+ OPS

Manager's job is too put his team in the best position to win. Donnie might as well start packing if he puts Seager on the bench.

Imagine if Kerr never started Iggy and just stuck with starting Bogut? :smh:

Where did this guy arredondo come from?

Dude is a monster, rockies will probably trade him in a year or two

Nolan's been a stud since he came up, his glove is :wow:

His bat finally caught up to his glove this year.

Local kid too, from Lake Forest.

Pirate series aside, these last two-three weeks are going to be a snooze fest. These guys just need to keep winning otherwise they will start the post season in New York.

If anybody is going to have an extra Sinatra shirt from this Friday's game in a medium, I'd be willing to buy it from you. My favorite artist of all time and I will be out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom