Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya hopefully when everyone comes off the DL things will turn around, can't really blame the bench guys too much but at the same time they're pros for a reason, injuries just are killing them

Yes! Puig not suspended! Skip and Beli are, though...whatsevas....lol...and AJ back/hernandez DFAd...im still flabbergasted by that harang deal on all levels. :/

As a Giants fan, I want to say I have zero issues with Puig not being suspended.  A couple seasons ago, the Giants got into a fight and Pablo Sandoval swung at someone....and wasnt suspended.  I personally am all about consistency with suspensions.  But on the flipside, what exactly did Belisario do to warrant a suspension, if Puig's actions didnt warrant one?  Again, consistency.

Like Kennedy getting 10 games for throwing at Greinke.  I know you guys all think it was fair, but how is throwing at a player's head area more serious of an offense than Johnny Cueto kicking Jason Larue in the head with his cleats (subsequently ending his career)? 

Consistency.  Thats the only thing that we should all ask for.

^^I think puig was more involved with the mass scrum than anything(and got slapped by hienske)...a la kersh..beli was throwing haymakers. Skip was there front and center.

I also think MLB prob thought since he was hit in the face that his actions were "excusable", warranting a fine, but not a suspension.

Tonights lineup (AJ and HanRam back!)
Puig
Punto
Gonzo
Ramirez
M.ellis
Dre
A.ellis
Hairston
Fife

No uribe..no castle...not a fan of overusing punto...

So much for that..smdh...its become rather painful and sobering..quite frankly and sadly, however...im numb to it. Jeff Locke looked like 95 Tommy Glavine today...but who doesn't. Giants rough up Medlen today without sandoval, pagan, scutaro, etc...he shuts us doen twice. Its a microcosm.

Good win today! We need to get Kersh some wins, though...how bout starting with some damb run support. Jansen pitched well except for one mistake (unlike others who get themselves into jams constantly)..Withrow with 2 nice sliders to punchout 2 guys with 2 on...and league with the save..lol..credit to him..none of the balls hit off him were hard at all..except maybe the sanchez ball..huge play by Skip to rob russ..LOL..punto with the huge pinch hit insurance run...and dre with 3 hits!

I think they'll give him a chance only because the actual lineup has only played maybe 2 games together

I think they'll give him a chance only because the actual lineup has only played maybe 2 games together
Well cuz he changes the line up every ****** game [emoji]128545[/emoji] :lol:
I know there's injuries, but there is 0 consistency with the line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom