Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
red rocket n yazmanian devil had words in the dugout?

yaz with a stupid decision almost cost them a run and the rocket called him out, need more of this holding these idiots accountable and a vet stepping up ... thats what we're missing who's that vet that we have ?

red rocket n yazmanian devil had words in the dugout?

yaz with a stupid decision almost cost them a run and the rocket called him out, need more of this holding these idiots accountable and a vet stepping up ... thats what we're missing who's that vet that we have ?

I saw that. After watching the replay, the run shouldnt have counted. Grandal trying to get into scoring position was unnecessary(maybe on a shallow to medium fly ball where u know theres gonna be a play at the plate..not on a deep fly ball where u know theyre gonna cut off the throw). Not exactly like yazmani is a speed burner,either. Its ok..he frames pitches, doe.

I knew it! Removing utley from 2B and the leadoff spot would spark the offense. Semi-srs. Ok...only partilly. It helps to face some gas cans tonight.

hope davey uses his brain keeps joc up top, howie at 2b and sees what that lineup can do.

Damn.. Was kinda hoping we could give Strasburg his first loss tonight.

Oh well.. Still get to see Kershgawd tonight.

Petit is money in these spot starts. Gotta scratch for at least 4 runs. Already got a GIFT from jeff locke. THIS IS A MUST WIN.

Good to see some fight in these guys..howies throw was huge. And this was a huge jack for grandal. Thing is, frisco keeps winning. However, we hold the 1st WC spot. Just stay in the hunt and in position to be buyers in late july....and make a push. Lets see what friedman is made of. Puig byke..turner byke..howie on the way byke..gotta get gonzos power byke.

I really wish DR would go to a Joc/Puig/Trayce OF permanently and play howie at 2B for good. I genuinely think it would optimize the lineup and keep utley "fresh" at the same time.

Anxious to see what impact arms will be available...in particular starters.

Tied for longest current winning streak in baseball and yet still can barely make up any ground. Gnats 9-1 over last 10 and have easier schedule going into the break SMH

WOW.

Great win. More than anything that's gotta be a great confidence booster for my dude Puig.

Let's go Dodgers.

Hopefully puig breaks out of this funk and starts ripping it.

Mlb tonight guys were saying Yankees might be sellers soon. What do you think the chances are of getting Miller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom