Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nite made Puig my dude even more. Why get mad? Its been painfully obvious for a while his time with us was up. Let him live his post dodgers life however he wants, kuz he aint komin back to the klub. We are in the thick of a division race, theres no need to worry about him. Let the media do their thing, puig do his, n us take kare of business. We have way more important things to worry bout. Writings been on the wall [emoji]128129[/emoji]

People are really trollin Puig. The Red Sox had players eating chicken and drinking beer DURING games, and people are getting upset over post game festivities? Some members of the US Men's basketball team was just seen walking out of a brothel in Brazil for goodness sake.

Bout finally to catch these bums
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
the only problem that i have is what theyve lost 8 outta 10 games? and they in there having a blast ... the person whos gonna get most of that blame is the manager.

puig pretty much blasted everyone, kinda ****** up.

just as ****** up as these blisters rich hill gets getting? wth

"I can’t feel what’s happening and I don’t know what the hell this is," he said. "I’ve never had it before. Curveball feels very normal. … The four-seamer is just kind of a disappearing mess. I don’t know what that is but I have to figure it out soon."

not sure how u put anyone on the mound if they say **** like this :smh:

This travesty of a rotation...The Dodgers have experienced horrible health fortune this year, to remain a game back in the division and up 3-4 games in the Wild Card is insane.

Meanwhile, Puig seems to be enjoying OKC hahaha.

so anderson is back tomorrow, has there ever been a starting rotation w all lefties jw

"I can’t feel what’s happening and I don’t know what the hell this is," he said. "I’ve never had it before. Curveball feels very normal. … The four-seamer is just kind of a disappearing mess. I don’t know what that is but I have to figure it out soon."

not sure how u put anyone on the mound if they say **** like this :smh:

who said this?

please make this stop.

these dudes aren't even giving us a chance: mccarthy, anderson - **** even kazmir.

Last edited:
Im sorry to say..but what else can u do except LOL.

But hey.....reddick with a multi hit gm! Thats 6-36, correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom