Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into lids today and got a World Series fitted . For some reason I thought it was going to be more of a hassle to get one . Seeing how the news says the dodger stores are a mad house

So I called up DSG Pasadena today, they said the World Series jerseys are coming in either Monday or Tuesday for those that are interested

The stuff I ordered from fanatics won’t ship until the 30th...I’m overseas anyway so it’s all good.

I’ll be up 230 am Wednesday morning to watch the game. #thinkblue #thisteam

Man I'm excited as hell but low-key nauseous. I'm confident this team's drive will remain, especially with Jansen, Turner, and Puig (despite his sporadic blond Mohawk).

Good morning fellas. This drive home is gonna suck. Gonna be tempted to run people over with my truck to get home :lol:

I see that some people are making a big deal about A Gon not being present at the World Series. I know earlier in the post season he said he didn't want to be a distraction to the team. I feel bad for him because he's been so consistent the past couple of years until injuries piled up. He's also had bad fortune because the Red Sox won it the year right after he was traded.

Lol no granderson, whomp whomp

The astros only have two lefties i think too

edit: reading articles, pretty much a split on who wins.

LETS GO DODGERS!

Last edited:
McCarthy appearance! If the Astros are really just deploying two lefties, I understand the gamble.

Two lefty pitchers I mean, keuchel and one guy in the pen and Curtisssss still ain't gettin burn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom