Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats still sleeping on Zo is good for the Lakers.

I'm still driving that train. Bruh is the truth.

I do traditional over Roth for the 401k cause I'm more focused on lowering my taxable income.

You guys should really try and max out your 401ks though you'd be surprised how little your post tax pay changes. I've done some back of thee envelope math on this that I've posted in the personal finance thread.

Also not explicit financial advice

This and :rofl::rofl: at the disclaimer

Funniest thing regarding Paul George's free agency is signing a 1 + 1 contract when next year is only his ninth year. He would need to sign a 2 + 1 if he wanted the 10 year max.

OKC will be paying almost 95mil Westbrook, PG and Adams in 2019.:wow:

How does he think they're gonna win with that?

I don't remember anybody caring about cp3 doing this last year. Anybody even watch that?

There wasn’t a big fuss about it. Plus it was a trade that came out of nowhere for most people other than the players involved themselves. People have been knowing about PG’s interest in LA since his second to last year in Indiana. Pretty big difference

Funniest thing regarding Paul George's free agency is signing a 1 + 1 contract when next year is only his ninth year. He would need to sign a 2 + 1 if he wanted the 10 year max.

I saw that in the Lowe article too. Could've sworn he was was a 9 year vet lol.

Wait so if they filming him making his decision why can’t the cameraman leak the info when it gets recorded. It won’t be live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom