***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Im thinking of holding off the trade till week 2 since i play him that week and he will be a bit more desperate after going 0-2. Dont want him using saquon against me.

Will throw in burton for the TE swap for Kelce.

8B679B97-23B5-4966-A2AC-C1B2CD0D1C73.jpeg
86AD31C3-388B-4CC5-BB35-7105FBFEB03F.jpeg
Decided to be ballsy this season and go WR/WR in all 3 of my leagues. Finally had my big league draft last night. Thoughts?

Im thinking of holding off the trade till week 2 since i play him that week and he will be a bit more desperate after going 0-2. Dont want him using saquon against me.

Will throw in burton for the TE swap for Kelce.
And when zeke signs week one what happens? Don’t play ya self b.

I took hopkins.

I just didn’t think it was worth it to take a WR there. Even though Hopkins is great and should put up great numbers this year you can get somebody like Tyreek or Mike Evans in that spot in the second round who might put up just as much or better numbers than Hopkins. Tyreek was the #1 WR in fantasy last year.

I just didn’t think it was worth it to take a WR there. Even though Hopkins is great and should put up great numbers this year you can get somebody like Tyreek or Mike Evans in that spot in the second round who might put up just as much or better numbers than Hopkins. Tyreek was the #1 WR in fantasy last year.

the problem is that the top 3 RB are pretty much guaranteed to have stud seasons, all the other RBs will be inconsistent IMO. is it better to take a consistent WR early or inconsistent but still above average RB that early

the problem is that the top 3 RB are pretty much guaranteed to have stud seasons, all the other RBs will be inconsistent IMO. is it better to take a consistent WR early or inconsistent but still above average RB that early

I personally think Chubb, Connor and Dalvin can have huge seasons this year. Bell and DJ are wild cards IMO cause of their new situations but also could have big years.

He was drafted in my league. Worth picking up Gore in deep leagues? I could only really drop John Brown or maybe Tony Pollard depending on the Zeke situation.

He was drafted in my league. Worth picking up Gore in deep leagues? I could only really drop John Brown or maybe Tony Pollard depending on the Zeke situation.

Don’t even think about dropping Pollard. I don’t think dropping John Brown would hurt you but I have no idea what to think of the entire Bills offense.

I had told some folks before drafts keep an eye on Singletary >D

Anybody on my squads worth dropping for him (stash)? My kickers are Fairbairn & Tavecchio .. tavecchio may be getting cut here soon to bring back Money Matt Bryant

PhotoGrid_1567265016976.jpg
Screenshot_20190831-092312_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Were you interested in picking up Gore off the waivers last year when he was irrationally getting 10-15 carries a game?

If the answer is no then stay put. Gore is washed as hell right now and there purely for cheap depth. If shady wasn’t costing them 10M a year he would have been cut instead

What’s y’all favorite podcasts for the season? I’ve been getting into the PFF podcasts with Jeff Ratcliffe lately

Back
Top Bottom