OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

USC's former recruiting directors talked about the admissions scandal negatively affecting the team:

“I would say, if we sent 10 to 20 walk-ons a year, we always got maybe, I’m spitballing, three to 10 got denied,” Rios said. “You never knew who was going to get in and who wasn’t, and we never questioned it, because, hey, we did our work, it’s in her hands.”

Players that the coaches actually wanted to have on the team were getting denied in favor of the fraudulent kids and the coaches never even knew the fraudulent kids were getting in because Heinel wouldn't give them a reason for why they were being denied.

She was also one of the ultimate decision makers in the player discipline cases, kicking kids like Bubba Bolden off campus, at this point it seems like, to open up scholarships for more scammer kids.

Right, if Josh Allen was able to get drafted just by being tall white and having a strong arm, why would Eaton’s success be dependent on the teams? Especially with all the hype that’s being piled on him going to next year. Unless the argument is the team’s so talented that even an average season from him will result in a championship season for UW.

Right, if Josh Allen was able to get drafted just by being tall white and having a strong arm, why would Eaton’s success be dependent on the teams? Especially with all the hype that’s being piled on him going to next year. Unless the argument is the team’s so talented that even an average season from him will result in a championship season for UW.

Definitely isnt the latter :lol:

There’s like 50 pro athletes on Twitter roasting that dumb ad and then Danny Kanell riding for the NCAA :rolleyes

Eason has a strong arm, but Josh Allen got drafted in the top 10 because he has a cannon and can make plays outside the structure of the offense even though those plays are few and far between because of his accuracy.

Eason's ok, he reminds me a lot of Zach Mettenberger honestly. Should be an improvement over Browning, but idk about 1st RD with him yet.

If you miss out on Tua and Herbert the smart move would probably just be tanking for Sunshine in 2021 like the Dolphins are doing this season.

9A7FD4D7-250D-486E-8D70-6F29D0674307.jpeg
4E712EA0-1A36-4EC3-8082-16736D94666C.jpeg

Tyrion Martell is going to win the job @ UM and that little ****er is going to be annoying af to play against for the next 3 years

I thought y'all was #KosiHive man?

A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Damn. :smh: :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: still can't believe we lost to him last year

frustrated.gif

Well, actually I can because they ****ing sucked, but still

Back
Top Bottom