**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love NT.

Lakers give up some young players, 2 picks and a pick swap for AD and we got fleeced.

Clippers give up young players, 5 picks and 2 pick swaps for PG and that's a good deal?
If your looking for reasonable responses you are in the wrong thread

Bro Cris Carter gotta be SICK

Ain’t gonna want NO PARTS of Skip clowning on Monday

Every single person was trying to break news, and ended up being the wrong news. Imagine being the people that **** on Woj and called him an unreliable source, while propping up a guy that's probably barely 23 with less followers than some NTers, and a random nobody on Reddit that's supposedly Jeanie Buss' relative. Yikes.

I love NT.

Lakers give up some young players, 2 picks and a pick swap for AD and we got fleeced.

Clippers give up young players, 5 picks and 2 pick swaps for PG and that's a good deal?
They also secured Kawhi and got a hell of a lot more on their roster than the Lakers do.

But anyone saying the Lakers got fleeced is a fool.

Why folks laughing at OKC? Presti had no choice. Made lemonade outta lemons. What you want him to do, hold PG hostage? Disgruntled superstars don’t play out well for franchises. Thunder got a haul. I like SGA, Gallo had to be included to balance the money, right? Would have liked to see another shooter included for floor spacing, like Shamet. Gotta package those picks and move up in future drafts. Now the real decision is to build around Russy or go into full-on rebuild mode from scratch.

If Lou & Trez are still coming off the bench :sick:

:rofl:@ Laker fans thinking they still have the best team in the West, let alone in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom