Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

The point is not what happened on that afternoon the trigger was pulled. The point is an asset was horribly mismanaged.

I’m done arguing with people defending the Knicks’ decisions, if you’re still doing it by now you’ll never learn.
Maybe a month or so ago I said the same thing in here and got killed for it lol

tenor.gif

this is by far the lowest point in knicks history

god bless mills and perry for whatever they do now with all that cap space. forget the ny daily news, ban everyone from the press conference.
Bruh you clearly weren't around when we had Fata$$es Eddy Curry and Malik Rose as our backcourt and Stephon does nothing Marbury with a sexual harrasser GM Isaiah Thomas and no cap room.

The point is not what happened on that afternoon the trigger was pulled. The point is an asset was horribly mismanaged.

I’m done arguing with people defending the Knicks’ decisions, if you’re still doing it by now you’ll never learn.
Dude they've been dealing with his problematic *** for multiple years since he skipped out on the meetings. Pretty sure they've been trying to trade him ever since. Tell me what team wants an injured player who's on his last year on his contract and was holding the team by randsom by saying he would only go to ___ teams. It was either we get the cap space and picks or nothing next year.

It's not even about getting clowned or public perception tho.....fact is we struck out and we struck out big.

Team cleared all that cap space and made it clear they were going all in this summer, only to come up empty handed.

Not only that but our division rivals and intra-city competition got better, much better.

It's an L any way you cut it.

Just gotta lick the wounds and keep moving forward. Focus on the assets we have in hand like I've been saying.

Here's the thing and it's been mentioned before...if the Knicks signed both, we would be getting clowned right now for signing damaged goods. But since the nets signed both, we're still getting clowned for not signing both lol.
The knicks way. Either way I'm happy we can still get lucky and build thru the draft. Man I'd even throw a bag at DLo and Randle while they're still good and young, on their way to their prime, instead of waiting for another "superstar" that might come. @ me in the future if the Nets win a ship with these damaged goods.

Dude they've been dealing with his problematic *** for multiple years since he skipped out on the meetings. Pretty sure they've been trying to trade him ever since. Tell me what team wants an injured player who's on his last year on his contract and was holding the team by randsom by saying he would only go to ___ teams. It was either we get the cap space and picks or nothing next year.
That's the story if you believe literally everything released from the Knicks' front office, yes. You know, one of the historically shadiest and least trustworthy organizations in the league.

The knicks way. Either way I'm happy we can still get lucky and build thru the draft. Man I'd even throw a bag at DLo and Randle while they're still good and young, on their way to their prime, instead of waiting for another "superstar" that might come. @ me in the future if the Nets win a ship with these damaged goods.
I agree with that, I mean we'll be in play for a top 3 pick again and if RJ is legit then that's fine. If they can be patient it's a good way to build a team.

Just stay the course. There's nothing wrong with going the home grown route. Nobody really knows about KD going forward. I would be hella upset if he was 100 percent healthy, not gonna lie

I feel the same way, I'm only upset bc I hate the Nets and I don't like what their franchise stands for, an empty building with people who just moved to Williamsburg and want to pretend like they have some connection to "Brooklyn". That 'brooklyn' chant they do is the most cringeworthy thing I've ever heard.

Dudes acting like they seen the offers that were on the table for KP also :lol: Perry literally came out and mentioned deals they were seeking for certain deals for KP and teams weren't biting. yall overvaluing KP in conjuction with his situation last season. They originally targeted D'aaron Fox and D Book i believe they openly came out and said after the Mavs trade happened

Back
Top Bottom