Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Y'all fools know how much money Dolan would've made if KD came to the Knicks? Just jersey sales alone would've been astronomical

Y’all are really certain KD is going to return to form?

I’m not understanding the outrage personally, because that’s what I’ve been saying since he got injured.

I’m not sure, I’ve been 50/50 since the injury but I told y’all. He goes to the Knicks, he tears the other one and career done. He goes anywhere else and he’s 80%-90% of his old self.

Aight... why am i fan again?

IMO this is definitely a lie made up by Dolan to save face, just one that makes him look even stupider by accident.

Look as Knicks fans we have to be realistic. We have a losing culture. The owner has openly treated fans and former players poorly. Our former GM openly ran down our last star (who was/is very well liked by players league wide) in the media, in front of our promising young player. Just because we got a new coach/front office doesn’t mean that stigma was going to disappear overnight.

On the bright side we have some youth and we can hopefully rebuild properly through the draft. It is what it os
^^

Say what you want, I’m okay with this
agreed. also think he was going to BK no matter what. no coincidence his 2 friends joined him in going there. the nets are more ready to win while he's out and he doesnt have to carry a huge load when he comes back like he would if he came here. this just gives dudes more fuel to the anti-knick rhetoric tho. it is what it is |l

Y'all fools know how much money Dolan would've made if KD came to the Knicks? Just jersey sales alone would've been astronomical
Yeah although that is probably the right call I doubt kd even seriously considered us to begin with. Just another case of those in power trying to spin the narrative in there favor. Nice try Dolan

Aight... why am i fan again?

Dolan would have gave KD percentages of the MSG to come play for the Knicks... :lol:

Obvious lie that Dolan is putting out there so him and squad don’t look incompetent while Brooklyn is out there making moves.

A lie that’s already backfiring too because now everybody is like “you have give KD the max”. Dolan at his peak level of stupid.

Dolan would have gave KD percentages of the MSG to come play for the Knicks... :lol:

Obvious lie that Dolan is putting out there so him and squad don’t look like incompetent. A lie that’s already backfiring too because now everybody is like “you have give KD the max”.

Dolan at his peak level of stupid.
We’ll see if/how that narrative changes over the next three years.

Huge factor is the healing of an Achilles. I like the odds of not totally regretting the decision.

I blame A. SMITH. He hurt KD so much (KD weak for joining the Warriors comment) that this is KDs ultimate payback. He join the NY team no one cares about. LoL

How ****ing weak can you be KD????

Back
Top Bottom