OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Not feeling those south beach joints because the volt inside of the air unit if it was anything like the Miami vice 95s I would be all over them joints

For those complaining about "alignment" and other issues... We need to stop talking about OG shoes like they were the greatest thing ever.  OG AM95s suffered from the same quality issues that show up on today's mass produced shoes.  Here's Nike's own marketing shot of an OG pair of AM95 Neons - as you can see, the alignment is FAR from perfect:

They're shoes - wear them, enjoy them.  Life it too short to sweat insignificant details.

I just picked mine up today at hoh and they definitely fit tts for me as far as the air max 90 goes.  As for the quality, they are pretty good.  Not much paint issues.  I did notice however that the rear air bubble window seemed a bit flat.  Meaning that if I push down on the back air bubble window, it gives and is not as tight as the two bubbles on the sides to its left and right.  Is that normal?  Been a while since my last AM95.

That's normal. It's the same for my 2013's and other 2015's that I've seen. No worries.

-Drew

How hard will it be to get the "greedy" 95s? Got the neons easy and ordered a few iDs. But the What The look looks good to me

For those complaining about "alignment" and other issues... We need to stop talking about OG shoes like they were the greatest thing ever.  OG AM95s suffered from the same quality issues that show up on today's mass produced shoes.  Here's Nike's own marketing shot of an OG pair of AM95 Neons - as you can see, the alignment is FAR from perfect:

They're shoes - wear them, enjoy them.  Life it too short to sweat insignificant details.

I refuse to buy another small bubbled retro. Damn look how good the og bubble looks.

Probably gonna be in for those wheats :smokin kinda wish they faded from wheat to chocolate like the Neons

Back
Top Bottom