OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The neons is and are still probably done the best in this campaign release. I got the slates because of pure nostalgia but the tone in the CW ain‘t even close. I understand though. The tone and pigments for the slates seem darker. Pics made them look better. Oh well..

If I had money, I would try for the 3M. I haven‘t heard or read anything about them coming to the US though.

Really? Allowing for 20 years of fade I'd say its almost identical. Maybe your memory is a bit fuzzy on it...

The only real noticeable difference i can see is the loops are now darker blue on the 2015.

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/20150806_124807.jpg.html

Last edited:
Slates

VS

Really? Allowing for 20 years of fade I'd say its almost identical. Maybe your memory is a bit fuzzy on it...

The only real noticeable difference i can see is the loops are now darker blue on the 2015.

http://s359.photobucket.com/user/Modzzilla/media/20150806_124807.jpg.html

Last edited:
I know the ndc usa release of the greedy is delayed,  anywhere to cop a size 9.5 besides ebay?  or should I just be patient and wait it out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

the greedy bots will eat up all the greedy's when they will get released on NDC
laugh.gif

http://www.holypopstore.com/nike-air-max-95-og-qs-greedy.html

https://translate.google.com/transl.../www.holypopstore.com/resi&edit-text=&act=url

181 euro available in size 8.5 till 10.5

international shipping available
repped for the info, I think ill prob just wait for NDC or sept,  maybe a local shop will have them.  euro site is a bit confusing and I might get hit with customs?

repped for the info, I think ill prob just wait for NDC or sept,  maybe a local shop will have them.  euro site is a bit confusing and I might get hit with customs?
then you wait for the US release, if you struck out you'll probably have to pay $250-$300 on evilbay to get them
laugh.gif

then you will regret hardcore that you didnt copped from my link when you got the chance
tongue.gif

mean.gif

ive just checked and saw that sz 10.5 were already gone, that person did the right thing and copped them with the quickness
smokin.gif
and btw i thought that custom fee was only for products with a value above the $200

Last edited:

then you wait for the US release, if you struck out you'll probably have to pay $250-$300 on evilbay to get them
laugh.gif

then you will regret hardcore that you didnt copped from my link when you got the chance
tongue.gif

mean.gif

ive just checked and saw that sz 10.5 were already gone, that person did the right thing and copped them with the quickness
smokin.gif
you sound kind of bitter that im not copping asap..  

just to make it clear, I really appreciate your links and repped you.    when shipping to CA,  its $256 already.  that price makes me hesitate a bit.   but again, much appreciated for your help.   and yeah I get it, If i miss out, then ill have to pay resell or just pass, nothing new.  but $256 is sorta like resell already.

you sound kind of bitter that im not copping asap..  

just to make it clear, I really appreciate your links and repped you.    when shipping to CA,  its $256 already.  that price makes me hesitate a bit.   but again, much appreciated for your help.   and yeah I get it, If i miss out, then ill have to pay resell or just pass, nothing new.  but $256 is sorta like resell already.
why should i be bitter lol, you're the the one that is buying them not me, i would care less about that
wink.gif

btw they ask 50 euro for shipping to the US ?? other EU retailers most of the time charge 30-35 euro
sick.gif

but i can understand that $256 is a lil too much for them, that would be indeed the same as the prices on evilbay

Last edited:
Slates came in from NDC and they are on point. Bought them for nostalgic reasons and thinking back to when I couldn't afford these back when I was in high school. I'm happy...:tongue:

Slates came in from NDC and they are on point. Bought them for nostalgic reasons and thinking back to when I couldn't afford these back when I was in high school. I'm happy...:tongue:

Agreed. Nobody can afford to pay for a pair of decent nike runners back in the good old days~ especially those high end (at that time) were $$$.

Hey when you back? How much for the 95 backpack??? can you hook me up bro?
the backpack will cost around the 100-110 euro but the problem is that there are no retailers available that offers international shipping, if that backpack will not be more widely available i will try to find a proxy hook up from ireland at 1 of the FB groups

and btw im planning to go back to HK in october or november, till the time if you still want the backpack i can bring it back to HK, in exchange you need to show me the spots in HK where i can eat some next level HK cuisine
tongue.gif
cheap or expensive doesnt matter to me

Last edited:
the backpack will cost around the 100-110 euro but the problem is that there are no retailers available that offers international shipping, if that backpack will not be more widely available i will try to find a proxy hook up from ireland at 1 of the FB groups
and btw im planning to go back to HK in october or november, till the time if you still want the backpack i can bring it back to HK, in exchange you need to show me the spots in HK where i can eat some next level HK cuisine :tongue: cheap or expensive doesnt matter to me

So you are chinese also? Hard to tell from here haha.... Just remind me by the time you back and we work it out. You not familiar with any places in HK? I be your guide. no problem. haha

So you are chinese also? Hard to tell from here haha.... Just remind me by the time you back and we work it out. You not familiar with any places in HK? I be your guide. no problem. haha
i am a NBC netherlands born cantonese, since i dont know how to speak mandarin i wouldnt see myself as chinese

also i starting to hate the commie PRC government since the yellow umbrella revolution started in HK last year

i am a mixture from weitou/canto and hakka, my mom is mainland hakka and my father is weitou/canto from Yuen Long

i am familar with HK, but the problem is that i cant read that really sux if you wanna eat some tasty HK cuisine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom