OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Finishline shipped me some AM 95s in a cardboard box no label or anything I was pissed but I said the hell with it I got my shoes. But it's the whole point of paying for something and not getting it the way it should've been

Im just thankful it came from their warehouse and not a store

Had two shoes from stores that only came with one shoe lol

Finishline and eastbay shipping in bags sending me destroyed shoeboxes KILLS me
Yeah.  I think most people know the feeling.  It's just terrible.  Nike's been the only consistent retailer for me though, especially for shoes in general.  Nothing better than buying from the direct source.  What gets me is sometimes, overseas and various retailers would 'put' stickers' on their boxes.  I guess it's a give or take.  They're just shoes anyway.s

People kill me when they say it's just a box but that box has to be able to stack with other boxes. The box is just as important as the shoes.

Today's wear:

STILL NEED A PAIR OF THE OG 95 NEON RETRO… THEY NEVER GET OLD.. BUT FUNDS ARE LOW :\

True, the butchered boxes that can't be stacked can sit at the top of stacks, but what happens when you have multiple butchered boxes? You can attempt to stack them but they will wilt and lean and eventually form into what is defined as a pile. So annoying.

Last edited:
True, the butchered boxes that can't be stacked can sit at the top of stacks, but what happens when you have multiple butchered boxes. You can attempt to stack them but they will wilt and lean and eventually form into what is defined as a pile

Plastic boxes store the shoes better keeps dust out and what not

True, the butchered boxes that can't be stacked can sit at the top of stacks, but what happens when you have multiple butchered boxes? You can attempt to stack them but they will wilt and lean and eventually form into what is defined as a pile. So annoying.

And someone might actually die if the butchered box slides off and falls on someone.

Back
Top Bottom