OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just nabbed an 8 off of NDC....looks like today will be about dribs and drabs.

Last edited:
My homey wants to know does anybody have an estimated production run?

On my Greedys I got 2/11/15 through 4/23/15

Such an amateur mistake on my part. My apologies boss. I meant what total production. How many pairs were made roughly?

Such an amateur mistake on my part. My apologies boss. I meant what total production. How many pairs were made roughly?

I wish I could help....I know with the UK drop my homegirl was able to pick up a pair a couple days after RD in London. I thought I would likewise be able to wait until Saturday but here in NYC we clearly did not get a substantial amount. According to some local reseller types NTNY had less then 75 pairs for release day, which left 21Mercer with the larger allocation. I got one of the last pairs at 21Mercer, the guy behind me bought the display pai, and this was 2-hours after opening and with quite a few folks picking up the Acronym AF1 drop. There's usually a 4-month production date but given the short dates on my these (2 months) I'm betting the U.S. recieved half of what the UK got.

I wish I could help....I know with the UK drop my homegirl was able to pick up a pair a couple days after RD in London. I thought I would likewise be able to wait until Saturday but here in NYC we clearly did not get a substantial amount. According to some local reseller types NTNY had less then 75 pairs for release day, which left 21Mercer with the larger allocation. I got one of the last pairs at 21Mercer, the guy behind me bought the display pai, and this was 2-hours after opening and with quite a few folks picking up the Acronym AF1 drop. There's usually a 4-month production date but given the short dates on my these (2 months) I'm betting the U.S. recieved half of what the UK got.

Thanks for that. So they seem to be pretty limited. A local store here didn't even get a 10.5 or a 12 at all.

V
damn i keep missing these restocks...

You may still get lucky today. Within SNKRS I keep getting an amount as if there's stock but no sizes showing up. Earlier whenever something went up I noticed the app would go from OOS to this ghosting phase. I'm betting there's other sizes that will hit NDC. Just be on the lookout....

I wouldn't necessarily call them restocks. More like random pairs fr people who got through to purchase but something crapped out w funds/cc's.

Who the hell lnows

True @Pdigiti....I wouldn't be surprised if some of these are Meg'd pairs with ATC folks about to find out they aren't getting the X-mount pairs they thought was enroute. I definitely only think of restocks as something post a release --- like months later with diff production dates.

Looks like our window of opportunity this go around has all been slammed shut.

Short of s true NDC restock down the line, those who missed out, incl myself, are taking an L.

If anything comes up, great. Otherwise, on yo the next.

Best of luck to those still on hunt.

[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Depends on how bad you really want them. Usually when I miss out on shoes they are a distant memory

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE
Just Wanna Say Thanks For Your Leads On The Neon Backpack. Went Ahead And Pulled The Trigger On Payment For One Today
nthat.gif
you're welcome dude
nthat.gif
enjoy them when you get them

ive received mine a few days ago and wore them together with my 3M neons and went downtown to flexx and cause some serious neck injuries at some peeps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom