OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

^^^

I feel you Alp! Think you're also tracking down a 12 right?

You know I'll drop whatever info comes my way and dble check for our size

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji]

Brooklyn!!

Reactions: alp
Yea, been trying to ease up on copping shoes since I've been spending too much bread but for retail id snatch these up for the foot, good looking out

Last edited:
These came in today. So lucky to have scored on Undft. I love these shoes.

Sounds like Swoosh.... The gift and the curse.

I bought a lot of stuff because of the swoosh price. And now I wonder why I bought some of the stuff....

That moment when you wake up on dress down Friday ready to rock some 95s only to find beer spillages and mother time have turned the mesh the colour of your grandpa's p*ss :-/

Oh well, rocking anyway, happy Friday!

Last edited:
You aint take greedys for almost 50% under box?
Yep. Carted em and looked at the screen for a few minutes then walked away because I've NEVER been able to cart anything that was hard to get :lol: ...plus I was trying to show a little restraint which went right out the window later that day when Nike restocked the Mowabbs and I grabbed both colors. Happier with my purchase anyway :smile:

So how many OG pairs are being released or have already released?

Neons
Grapes
Slates
"Greedys"

That all so far?

Hope I made my rounds up in San Francisco today and said to say Knotta as far as any restocking him at Nike town. Also double checked with the usual spots and only undefeated supposedly got six pairs of the Greedys.

^^^posted it a few days ago in the thread and folks in the bron-bron thread seem to have it on their radar. Definitely a pass on my end seems reach on Nike's part to bring basketbal and running together.

^^^posted it a few days ago in the thread and folks in the bron-bron thread seem to have it on their radar. Definitely a pass on my end seems reach on Nike's part to bring basketbal and running together.
I was thinking the samething but I haven't seen real good pics of them yet.

Just checking EBay and bigger szs in Greedys drying up.

Saw 2 sz 12 auctions yesterday and now both ended so people are gobbling up when they turn up..

[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Gotta stay the course and ride the hype wave out til it levels off.
Seems like smaller sizes can be had at better prices.
More pairs=better negotiating position.

After waiting for the delay because of the papal visit in NY, Washington D.C. and PA metro areas, I finally got these in from Villa.

$170, no tax and no shipping fees :pimp:

On feet they go tomorrow for the family Gem hunt.

ak96k8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom