OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

True. Nike/JB are notorious for price hikes. Jordan retros were $150 in 2010, now they're $190 "remastered" That's a 27% increase in price. $145 X 27% = $180.
In the last 5 years Nike/JB has upped their prices around 26% on some models, so it's an average of 6% increase per year.

Yeah it was funny how the price of Jordans stagnated for so long. OG 10s were priced at $125 in 1995 (this would be equal to about $200 today). OG 17s were infanously $200 in 2001 but did include the box. I'll never understand why they try to price most retros the same. Next year GR retro 2s are retailing for $190-you better believe those are going to sit when OG cw 2s sat at $150 just last year.

Nike banked on the exclusivity to sell these... unannounced and putting the word "SNKRS exclusive" made people buy these at 200 without even thinking. Bravo Nike, guarantee most people didn't even really look at what they bought until after they paid for it. :lol:

I did. You better believe when I see $200 for a running shoe I check what I'm buying. I saw the blue suede and the black and I was in. The 23 on the soles is a cool feature, but I just like this special collaboration with LeBron and the black/blue colors. I was going to buy the other LBJ 12 low AM 95 collab, but I couldn't swing it with cash at the time.

On sneakermob.com it said the LeBron air max 95 will drop but there's no release date as of now. So I'm guessing SNKRS app exclusive meaning they released early for the people who purchased during tipoff

I wouldn't put much merit into that article. They don't even mention the release that happened on the SNKRS app. That site and Sneakernews both reported it like they had an early look at them when they got to look at it the same time as everyone else.

I assume these will restock at some point in the future but I am not seeing a large in store release. My pair will be here Wednesday so we can get a little more info from the boxing/label.

I honestly think these are gonna be a real deal limited release and what we have seen is what we're going to get minus a few return restocks or something. Of course I am biased and want a super limited pair for myself but I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

i hate to say this but those collaborations with lebron and the 95s suck

Has Any Lebron made by Nike EVER been cool!? Honestly!

His whole line is weak!
He's a better ball player! [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
But there's only 500!!!

:lol: aww poe babies not gonna have an exclusive piece of Lebron history anymore

Last edited:
laugh.gif
These fools, trying to hype up a shoe to get rich quick.
thats what resell peepz suppose to do
laugh.gif

The AM95 x Lebron will apparently release at select retailers, Nike CS was unable to provide a list.
If you spoke with Nike Chat then me and you know about as much as them sometime. Go check out the LBJ 2k14 thread. That was fun stuff.

And yeah, I want to have something limited and will be excited about it. Just like I was when someone helped me stumble upon the Greedys for retail, same type of excitement for a shoe that I really wanted.

If you spoke with Nike Chat then me and you know about as much as them sometime. Go check out the LBJ 2k14 thread. That was fun stuff.

And yeah, I want to have something limited and will be excited about it. Just like I was when someone helped me stumble upon the Greedys for retail, same type of excitement for a shoe that I really wanted.
I wasn't trying to imply it wouldn't be a limited release--it could still be 500 pairs--who knows. I just can't imagine select NSW retailers not getting a size run, and hopefully they do, would give resellers pause before clicking that 'Purchase' button for the next SNKRS Exclusive.

I wasn't trying to imply it wouldn't be a limited release--it could still be 500 pairs--who knows. I just can't imagine select NSW retailers not getting a size run, and hopefully they do, would give resellers pause before clicking that 'Purchase' button for the next SNKRS Exclusive.
I wouldn't doubt it either. I have talked to a few people, Nike and not, and there really isn't a "known" about this release. I know as soon as the AM95 Doernbecher goes to SNKRS I will immediately cop like this one haha.

Thanks for throwing the pictures up. So there was a special box for this release from what it looks like.

Tongue looks darker than the SNKRS pictures, which I like. How was the air bag executed in person? The half bag was the only thing I had reservation about.

Back
Top Bottom