OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Quick question though, would you guys recommend suede protector on these? Got a bottle yesterday with the wheats. It was only $7 but still. I'm cautious about putting product on my shoes.
laugh.gif
 lol why would you wanna use a suede protector on a nubuck shoe ??

Man they just got me in the moment. I didn't have a chance to realize. I didn't even think about it till you said it.

It's all going back at this point. Add another $7 to my savings. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Suede protector...you'd be thankful if you went for a drink in them and some slug of a girl spilt what looked like a pint of rose wine on them as happened to me once!

Also grabbed my size 15 Slates for $129 shipped
nthat.gif

I'm kind of baffled that it's the 20-year anniversary of the shoe and we've (the U.S.) gotten what, only two OG releases? Then the "Anniversary" pair and the Greedys.

Passing on the DBs this year found a DS pair of Miami Vice in my size for a steal. I'm done for the year I've bought 28 pair of 95s this year alone.

Passing on the DBs this year found a DS pair of Miami Vice in my size for a steal. I'm done for the year I've bought 28 pair of 95s this year alone.
Jesus that is a lot of 95's. Do you happen to have the Japan Camos? I am looking for on feet, or in hand, pictures of them. Considering grabbing them up.

Of the camos? I don't have a pair but if you were just interested in what they look like here is a reference pic. Came out a couple of years back. One of my grail shoes.

nike-air-max-95-japan-camo.jpg

I'm torn between getting this pair or the UK camo pair. Both of them look like a W.

excuse me if im stating the obvious, but does anyone else find themselves backtracking to find older 95s rather than these new ones? I can't recall a single pair this year that I felt inclined to get (maybe the different shades of grey pair). I feel like a department at Nike has gotten mad lazy with the 95 imo. The safety orange and yellow pair are due for a comeback. They could use the same color blocking as the ones they use on the chili's and safety orange, switch out different colors, and they would be a sell out. If I could I would ID a pair just like the chili's, but instead replace the red with a soft/cotton candy like pink. I can't complain too much though cause it saves money and I can go back and fish for older releases I find appealing.

Back
Top Bottom