OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

So I bought the 2015 OG Neon last year from NDC and never really walked long distances in it til recently...

My left big toe was hurting; however, my right foot feels fine. I still think I should've sized up 
ohwell.gif
 Anyone else experiencing a tighter toe box on the left foot as well?

Generally, people's left foot is bigger than their right.

Fact.

That's why in store I try the left on, if it's good then so is the right.

I tried on the BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK in store a week before the release of the OG Neon and the 9.5 had some extra room so I decided to go with a 9. Both sides felt fine.

Do you guys think the pain is only temporarily and the OG Neons stretch out over time/wear? Or is it already over for me haha

Last edited:
Never had to size up in 95s personally. Did go up to an 11 once purely in order to get the pair I wanted and they were a bit too roomy and needed thick socks...I don't tend to find much variation in how they fit anyway, if in doubt try on in store!

Check your local footaction , slate blues are $89, just copped me some size 12 in freehold Nj got these babies for $79 using reward

Last edited:
So I bought the 2015 OG Neon last year from NDC and never really walked long distances in it til recently...

My left big toe was hurting; however, my right foot feels fine. I still think I should've sized up :\  Anyone else experiencing a tighter toe box on the left foot as well?

For me, my right foot is the key. But I‘ve never had the issuse as I have wide feet and have always gone TTS.

The AM95 by design has more toebox flex, at least to me.

If your left big toe hurts, for sure you went too small.

Check your local footaction , slate blues are $89, just copped me some size 12 in freehold Nj got these babies for $79 using reward
pimp.gif
 ordered mine online but my nike box came in that dreaded shipping bag, needless to say it looks like a tank ran through it smh

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE was right about 2016 being the year of Persian violet. I do think tho, that the am95 is the best adaptation of it. I'd probably copp these over the other AMs.

are the am95 749766-055 color way impossible to find at this point?  i was considering seeking out the whole pack if the safaris fall through. 

Back
Top Bottom