OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

The ultra look good irl/on foot in that cw for sure. I'm less bothered about the others

The DW rear side air window is definitely angled up towards the front on these. Dunno how and why. But it is. Every side angle pic I've seen of multiple pairs it's the same.

Something askew about it.

saw these on FB

Love the fox box, this video changes my vision (even watched without sound) of these two models, as the release is a friday and only on size? I already know I won't have them xD

The rabbit one seems easier to wear

Love the fox box, this video changes my vision (even watched without sound) of these two models, as the release is a friday and only on size? I already know I won't have them xD

The rabbit one seems easier to wear
def improves the impression of each sneaker.  but not enough for me to chase them.  especially after previous DW releases. 

That mess on the last page is why I can't do air maxes heavy. I buy sneakers for longevity. Crumbling is disgusting.

That mess on the last page is why I can't do air maxes heavy. I buy sneakers for longevity. Crumbling is disgusting.
dude theyre 13 years old, and the sole is worn through, they didnt crumble....hard to prevent that when dude has obviouisly put countless miles on them over the years

dude theyre 13 years old, and the sole is worn through, they didnt crumble....hard to prevent that when dude has obviouisly put countless miles on them over the years
Actually I only wore them a few times. I have so many shoes none of them see countless miles.

It's just what happens to shoes that old

In my experience putting some miles into them keeps them from crumbling even earlier.

Really like both shoes. Hope they sit tho don't wanna even try to spend $400 in a day on some 95s lol

What if it had a special edition wooden box though?  Betcha would then!  
tongue.gif

@alp for #teamboxlifepresident!  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom