OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

ANYBODY GOTTA LINK ON WHERE I CAN PURCHASE FROM?

On Footlocker.fr I see them in 3 sizes : 9 + 9,5 and 10,5 , did you try on your footlocker in your country?

EDIT : Just saw these ones on Nike, love them, greatness :

Love the recent sizing on 95, 11 US fits perfectly for my feet, 95 still the most comfortable Nike for me, and with this kind of color, it's just perfection 

Last edited:
Any word that Nike's US release on SNKRS is going to come with the Dave White box that was w/ the "Size?" release?

Thanks. Yeah my mains are 90s, BWs and Air Trainers. I'm trying to copp an OG CW in
1, 90, BW, 180, 93, 95, 97. Just something I wanna do over time. So I just checked off the 95. As of right now no I don't own any 1s or lights.
my goal back in 06 was to do this. I finally finished the og cw in that exact order! However the 180s arent the og cw but very close to it as they are the "Olympic" cw. Glad i got a chance to do this and find the shoes at retail or less.

my goal back in 06 was to do this. I finally finished the og cw in that exact order! However the 180s arent the og cw but very close to it as they are the "Olympic" cw. Glad i got a chance to do this and find the shoes at retail or less.
That's dope man. I kind of feel that if you collect AirMax then you should respect all the OGs. I just think it would be really cool to own the ones that started it all. Nice job on the collection. I would love to see a pic

That's dope man. I kind of feel that if you collect AirMax then you should respect all the OGs. I just think it would be really cool to own the ones that started it all. Nice job on the collection. I would love to see a pic
I can actually take a pic after the gym. Lemme dig through all the boxes though lol im not a photographer but ill try my best

I can actually take a pic after the gym. Lemme dig through all the boxes though lol im not a photographer but ill try my best
No pressure fam, obviously I just love the idea and would love to see all those beauties. No rush

Back
Top Bottom