OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Any word on these being a jd exclusive? Some pairs say (and have said) "only at JD" and end up making it to the US lol.
i dont think they will be JD exclusives, they will come out later in other countries

i have posted that cw above months ago, its from the spring 2017 Nike collection

Last edited:
Wmns prm more expensive than mens prm...and a gr same price as the wmns prm...wtf? Is this because the men's are just the Wheats from last year?

Wmns prm more expensive than mens prm...and a gr same price as the wmns prm...wtf? Is this because the men's are just the Wheats from last year?
wmns releases/sizes are probably more rare than the mens version and the demand is probably higher for wmns 95s, the store just took advantage of that and capitalizing on the situation, 95s are really trending amongst the females nowadays, 5 years ago i never saw girls wearing them in my city but if i now go downtown at friday or saturday afternoon i see a lot girls wearing them, they are now starting to gain the same popularity as AM1s and the AM90s here in the netherlands, and i have to say the last couple of wmns 95 releases are all very on point

Last edited:
wmns releases/sizes are probably more rare than the mens version and the demand is probably higher for wmns 95s, the store just took advantage of that and capitalizing on the situation, 95s are really trending amongst the females nowadays, 5 years ago i never saw girls wearing them in my city but if i now go downtown at friday or saturday afternoon i see a lot girls wearing them, they are now starting to gain the same popularity as AM1s and the AM90s here in the netherlands, and i have to say the last couple of wmns 95 releases are all very on point

All good points. SNS has the wmns wheat for £149.00 lol!!

All good points. SNS has the wmns wheat for £149.00 lol!!
thats almost the same price as Air Jordans, and they seems to still selling them at that price point

but they need to keep the premium materials that price wont work for the normal GR 95s i think

Sorry AIRMAXDISCIPLE I just saw your question...

In fact I missed to buy the TN cap which you gave me the link, and I was searching for it on the Internet when I found these other caps at JD ^^

EDIT:

Nike got great caps, and for the basic one with the swootch in relief, there is so many colors for a really decent cap, but you got to search, overwhile when you talk about TN caps you got to be quick ^^

They did good with these 4 colors, easy to wear for the black, the grey and the blue. And the green is perfect with camo wears. Hope they would do other colors too...

Last edited:
The 4 caps announced since Saturday as delivered but they're not, so I feel like someone robbed them...

:x

Or they have Hermes delivery company where you are, those MF's will put your parcel on a bonfire and call it delivered. Waiting on a package from then too smh

Back
Top Bottom