OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Every time somebody refers to those 95s as the Yankees, am desciple dies a bit more inside.
laugh.gif
a part of my dying ?? nah, i just feel sorry for the sheeples

that they gonna let SN manipulate their (tiny) brain
roll.gif
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
and i love the wankees btw
happy.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys quick question about fitting. I just bought the NIKE AIR MAX 95 Black/Black/Wolf Grey for a great price but the fitting feels off and tight on the tongue. Is it me or did they make it to be tighter around the forefoot? Prettying uncomfortable and annoying if you ask me, I've been thinking of cutting off the piece from the tongue that connects to the insole area to give it more room. Or am I over thinking it and it will loosen over time and wears? I have bought older 95's and don't recall having this issue. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Any got any issues with the above?

Hey guys quick question about fitting. I just bought the NIKE AIR MAX 95 Black/Black/Wolf Grey for a great price but the fitting feels off and tight on the tongue. Is it me or did they make it to be tighter around the forefoot? Prettying uncomfortable and annoying if you ask me, I've been thinking of cutting off the piece from the tongue that connects to the insole area to give it more room. Or am I over thinking it and it will loosen over time and wears? I have bought older 95's and don't recall having this issue. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
They'll break in in ~5 wears, they're a bit tight at first but once they're broken in it'll feel like ur walkin on air

Older, you mean 10 years ago?
According to my buying experience last year, AM95 forefoot is tighter, and I had to go up 1/2 size. Air Max 1/90/95 are like that. Narrow foot.

I come from Air Jordan retros.

nike-air-max-95-og-black-volt-medium-ash-052685_1.jpg

Guys I have a question!
Did Neon Green colorway ever go below retail?

Or retail is the lowest price you can get?

I did research, this releases once every 2~3 years (03,06,08,10,12,15)

By the way this colorway looks really good. Will cop if it hits $80 shipped
nike-air-max-95-yankees-2.jpg

Colored midsole looks good. Sergio did a great job!

They'll break in in ~5 wears, they're a bit tight at first but once they're broken in it'll feel like ur walkin on air

Lol, no it won't.

95s have felt like you're walking on bricks since 2004/5.

But they look good.

Find some wearable 03s if you want to feel what walking on air feels like.

Back
Top Bottom