OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just looking to get the Comets cause I have the slates, neons and the crystals. Everything else is weak to me

the 2 tone snakeskin efforts have dropped in the eu saw em today have to say on first impression me likey

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

all r nice, but crystal blue is not what that color is called in the catalogs.

Whats the catalog name for em? Im just going off what people in NT have called em

Did anyone confirm if the neon oranges in this pic were releasing?
01735fbfec3ce40242cf092ea33443ae9464835.pjpg

I NIKEID'd a pair just like the crystals, they are awesome, great colors. Man the 95s are such classics, just always look good

The colorways for these 95s are nice and all but I just can't get into them with these small air units. They just take so much away from the shoe. Thesmaller units give the midsole a much bulkier look. Along with the units, the new synthetic suede they're using on the 95s isn't the same as the actualsuede they used to use. Haven't purchased a 95 with a small unit and don't plan on doing so in the near future. Nike won't get to my pockets withthese.

0000oooh. looking at these pics got me all happy. i broke out my 03 asia exclusive comet pair out of the box today and am waiting for the weather to clear upto rock!!
BG

BG

async

async

Forgot these:
sidelineapparel_2089_231940075

And the matching shirt since the sides of the AM 95 were inspired by the human rib-cage.
sidelineapparel_2089_232070001

Where'd you find that t-shirt pic?

There should be a pic of the Neon 95 T-shirt to match, ive been looking all over for it.

And a style code for any of the tees would be damn handy.

Comets and Crystals are copped but will wait for discounts. Hopefully Comets are Comets and not Varsity Red but knowing Nike
smh.gif

Is that supposed to be a gradient on that first neon windrunner? Both windrunners look pretty dope.
pimp.gif

Those Italy Blue 95s posted on top of this page just don't really appeal to me; that white midsole and leather are gonna get dirty so easily...

Penny-inspired 95s look better than the Italy Blues imo.

Back
Top Bottom