OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I can't decide between the all whites or the solar reds. I peen patiently holding onto some gift cards and that would drop the price of each down to $55. But what is that material on the sides of the whites? Patent? Will it yellow like patent? And I have to see the solar reds in person to see how close to infrared they are.

Hey what's up y'all? I had a quick question as this is my first Air Max '95 acquisition. I'm about to cop the blue spark '95's from footlocker (with the 20% off coupon) and was wondering if it's true that these joints fit small. I usually wear 9's for Jordan's/Kobe's but was wondering if I should go with the 9.5 since footlocker says they run a half size small.

Originally Posted by shyfilipinoguy88

was wondering if I should go with the 9.5 since footlocker says they run a half size small.

As with ALL running shoes, you go up 1/2 size from your normal size in bball, training shoes, etc.   

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Awww man I forgot bout the blues, aight I need some adviceShould I get the blues or the solars this weekend only got cashFor one

Me personally i have a pair of infrared 90's, didnt like when the solar reds came out but the more i c them in person the more i want em, spark blues is better to me at the time I wrote this post but who knows how I feel 2moro, wanted the sparks ever since I heard of em releasing jus nvr got around to cop a pair

Originally Posted by fc1114

Originally Posted by shyfilipinoguy88

was wondering if I should go with the 9.5 since footlocker says they run a half size small.

As with ALL running shoes, you go up 1/2 size from your normal size in bball, training shoes, etc.   
why ALL running shoes?  I only go a half size up on air max, and EVERYTHING else i go true to size, even foams.  I've even gone a whole size up on 97's because they ran sooo narrow at one point.

fits true to size to me on all air max 90 and 95s if that helps. Actually jordans nowdays run half a size big. I tried on the solar reds this weekend and they are fire !!!!
does not look pink at all and looks infra red for sure. Mines are coming in the mail so i will post pics for you guys tomorrow hopefully.

not feeling the emeralds, but i got a half size up on Air Maxes, Penny IIs, and foams.

Still not sure if i should cop online with a discount or wait for them to reach my FNL FTL FTA and just cop in person.

I have a love/hate relationship with waiting for kicks in the mail.
edit:

you can cop the solar reds off champssports.com for 20% off.  today is the last day.

Yes nike, please bring back the emeralds!!!!
Somebody posted a pair in WDYWT a wk or so ago, killed me.....can't find em in my sz either

Smh @ me 4 not coppin solar reds yet

the white midsole is such a pain to clean and they will yellow, so many cons to them but they are indeed a clean colorway.

thanks to mikkol109 for the solar red 95s , received in 3 days and i love these ! look him up on face book under Fresh Kickz

next to my 2008 hot reds

next to my spark blues

the comfort of the newer 95s is rly not as bad as yall mk it seem, IMO
i actually RUN in mines, and dont have blisters or any probs for that matter
ennhhh *shrugs*

the solar reds are pretty dope, wish they came around upstate ny so i could have at least saw them in person though

Back
Top Bottom