OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

23mj88 23mj88 my good buddy is dying for a sz11 if you happen to grab any more.

thank you all for the kind words & well wishes. I can’t front, I’m in a ton of pain & scared like I’ve never been before.

Going through this completely alone due to covid restrictions makes it all the worse. I really appreciate everyone’s concern more than words can express.
I’ll keep you in my prayers man. Staph is no joke.....get well soon my man! We need ya!!

AC4753D4-BB61-4259-A06A-1ED7A4F02B6E.jpeg
Thanks to everyone that paid promptly. Yes these were all sold for retail. The rest will be shipped tomorrow.

I missed how beautiful the community is here! Here to give as well whenever I can

S/O 23mj88 23mj88 for doing the lords work and helping out the thread. Truly a good dude since I've met him on this board and still remember him helping me with the DIY project for Fresh Prince V's. And can't forget So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 who did the same thing in the More Uptempo thread when resellers kept eating up stock.

I can't express how dope this is to see in such a crappy year. Salute :nthat:

Funny thing is a guy on eBay had these for like $160. I made an offer of $135 and he instantly declined it. So I said oh well lol. Only to see a few days later he marked them down to $135. I didn’t even bother because of how he did me. So I found another pair that was listed for $170 and made an offer of $150 and just called it a day. It’s different when it’s something you want 😂
Stonks.jpg

What kind of tech did Nike really developped lately? One that will be remembered and used for years to come? Vapormax are Air Maxes on steroids. Same thing. React foam is foam. Whatever. Zoom has been here forever but isn't memorable and has only be appearing in lifestyle shoes recently.

Strangely, Nike has been leading the way in performance IMO. Them AlphaFly's are indeed revolutionary but remain into the realm of performance.

Regarding tech, both flyknit and primeknit have IMO been revolutionary and both have been used for lifestyle. AFAIK flyknit came to the market first and I think it's superior to primeknit. But that was 8 years ago so maybe not "lately". But both technologies are still relevant. Maybe this is too off topic now since this is an AM95 thread.

Cheers I'm new here!
I missed the OG Neon when they dropped on thursday here in Europe, everywhere sold out. Does somebody know where I can nopurchase for retail price, US12? What Do you think, will there be a restock?
On nike.com the OG Neon wasn't available at all, only in smaller online shops, I wonder why.
Do you the shoe will be available on nike.com (Europe) soon..?

There may be some more pairs trickling in stores locally here so I may be able to grab more.

I grabbed 9 pairs total for Niketalkers. I couldve bought 35-40 pairs yesterday easily if I would’ve know this release was gonna be a gong show.

I’m happy to help NT family whenever.

this message board has brought a lot of
Fun times and memories for me since grade 7 in 2002.
Need a size 10 if possible thank you 🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom