OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I doubled up on solars but regret not doing the same for crystal blues. I have this pair as well so I technically have triples of solars, although I would've never got them had I known the proper solar was going to release later... damn Nike

20201220_185916.jpg
I wear a 12.5 so finding that size is the crystal blues is impossible

I got the crystal blue and solar reds.. missing the neons. Don’t have the pink or the mints but then again I didn’t really want them

Easy cop on BSTN after 5 online/app L's. Hate to pay the shipping, but I can not depend on SNKRS in any way, and I don't want to be out at malls tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can double up online in the morning. If not, I got my pair. Best of luck to everyone copping to wear. **** you to every scab out there buying up pairs to make $3.50 on StockX after fees.
Would you feel differently if they netted $35-40?

Nike usually ships before their estimated date has anyone got shipping from Nike yet on their pair ?

Last edited:
I woke up this morning and had an email from Size, I guess I won their raffle and my pair is on its way. To think, I almost deleted the email thinking it was just another Christmas sale email.

Ended up paying $235 shipped for a size 10. Guy has them in hand and they’re shipping today to arrive this week. I figure my 2015 pair is already a bit worn out and won’t survive another five years so it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom